Nursing Homes in Little Falls

140 BURWELL STREET, Little Falls, NY

HomeLife at Folts & Folts-Claxton

104 NORTH WASHINGTON STREET, Herkimer, NY
$$$$
sarahmjohnston: "My first thought of the Folts home was that it looked beautiful inside. The d̩cor is somewhat of a Victorian style. One part of the home is original from the early 1900's, and the rest is newer. The part that is original is kept as it was in the 1900's, I couldn't help but wonder what Christmas looked like in that part. I was visiting the home because my elderly grandmother had a stroke and is now there, we had a surprise birthday party for her, and the staff was very nic... (read more)

Valley Health Services

690 WEST GERMAN STREET, Herkimer, NY
1 review
bejo: "From what I have seen of Valley Health both personally and professionally I am convinced they provide the best care in the mohawk valley. Staffing on the residential rehab unit are attentive and truely care for the patients. There is alot of recreational oppertunities available to residents and they recieve excellent medical care. Professionally I have been in thier outpatient rehab clinic. I am sincerly impressed with the therapists and thier knowledge of thier skills. "

St Johnsville Rehab & Nursing

7 TIMMERMAN AVENUE, Saint Johnsville, NY
$$$$
hikermomma: "For the last year our mom has lived in St. Johnsville Nursing Home and has/is receiving excellent care. Mom receives personal, professional loving care from the staff. The family is welcomed; questions and concerns are addressed. The staff has become part of the extended family. Patient rooms and each wing is being painted and renovated. The wing and rooms are clean and bright. The activity center has games, crafts, movies, bowling among other activities. There i... (read more)

Mohawk Valley Nursing Home

99 SIXTH AVENUE, Ilion, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Little Falls area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Little Falls area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.