Nursing Homes in Duluth

11 Communities

Ecumen Home Care-Lakeshore

4002 London Rd, Duluth, MN
$$$$
Ecumen Home Care - Lakeshore is an assisted living facility based in Duluth, Minnesota, a stone's throw from gorgeous Lake Superior and less than a mile from St. Luke's Hospital. Visitors describe the staff as amazing and always remembering the names of visitors and residents. Residents appreciate the options for both short-term and long-term stays. Residents and visitors also comment on Ecumen Home Care's large, private apartments, fitted with temperature control, food and c... (read more)

Aftenro

510 WEST COLLEGE STREET, Duluth, MN
$$$$
Aftenro, located in Duluth, Minnesota, home of the aerial lift bridge, is a facility that has been providing top-notch care since 1921. It has since expanded to a property with three wings on five acres of land. The community receives high marks for the wellness program that seeks to strengthen muscles and maintain or improve physical functioning, and visitors praise the Wellness Coordinator who works with residents individually to provide physical and occupational therapy. L... (read more)

Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center

2501 RICE LAKE ROAD, Duluth, MN
$$$$
recent rehab resident: "I stayed there in the rehab unit for two months recently. The RN'S were great once they got to know me. The rest of the staff was spotty. Everyone seemed to operate on the basis that we all were memory patients until proven otherwise. The first responders to a call light on night shift could be very bad. One didn't understand English. Another failed to pass on that I was having a low blood sugar reaction. At one point I realized my sheets hadn't been changed for... (read more)

Benedictine Living Community of Duluth

935 Kenwood Avenue, Duluth, MN
$$$$
Anonymousrevie: "Poor staffing - management doesn't seem to care about the concerns I brought forward many times about my mother who is in rehab. We looked at the assisted living facility, but the staff didn't seem welcoming. Not the experience we had hoped for. "

Viewcrest Health Center

3111 CHURCH STREET, Duluth, MN
$$$$
KayCee Mom: "Initial greeting were very friendly. However, stick around for awhile or visit at different times so they don’t know when you are coming and it’s a whole different picture. If you are a patient that is dependent on staff for getting in and out of bed and diaper or potty help, this is NOT the place for you. Hospice care patients are not cared for. Call button usually took half hr then they came and shut off light and would say they’d be right back which Meant as much as ... (read more)

Bayshore Health Center

7700 GRAND AVENUE, Duluth, MN

Villa Marina Health and Rehab Center

35 N 28th St, Superior, WI
1 review
Dawn: "My father had a good rehab at Villa Marina. The staff was OK. The food was good and clean. The price was expensive, but it’s very convenient to us. It’s a good community."

Golden Livingcenter - Superior

1612 N 37TH ST, Superior, WI
1 review
qwerty1: "I found the quality of the staff to be very inconsistent. For every great nurse/caregiver, there was another who was the complete opposite. My family member had a couple of "regular" nurses who cared for him on a consistent basis, who we felt provided excellent care. But on the days when his regular nurses were off and other employees were assigned to his care we frequently experienced impatient and unfriendly nurses/caregivers. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Duluth area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Duluth area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Duluth area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.