Nursing Homes in Ishpeming

3 Communities

Marquette County Medical Care Facility

200 Saginaw Street, Ishpeming, MI
$$$$
Caring102744550: "I visited my relative at Marquette County Medical Care Facility. I like what they do for the seniors. They have entertainment coming in, arts and crafts, cooking classes, and bingo, and they keep them active if they want to be active. "

Mather Nursing Center

435 STONEVILLE RD, Ishpeming, MI
1 review
Caring102744550: "I have only visited my cousin at Mather Nursing Center once. It smelled like urine all the time when you walked in the front door. They tried to cover it up with some disinfectant that was really offending. They were understaffed. "

Eastwood Nursing Center

900 MAAS ST, Negaunee, MI
1 review
Caring102744550: "Eastwood was clean, and they had a lot to offer. They had live entertainment every Wednesday and Friday. The help was very friendly. My relative got therapy when she needed it. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ishpeming area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Ishpeming area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Ishpeming area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.