Nursing Homes in Waldo County

2 Communities

Harbor Hill Center

2 Footbridge Road, Belfast, ME
$$$$
Jill1: "My mother had a compression fracture and she's now using a walker to move around. She was in Harbor Hill for 2 months. She was also there 4 years ago after her heart attack and we thought to bring her again there when she had a fall 2 months ago. Harbor Hill is also known to have much better skilled nursing facility here in Belfast. The service and the staff were good. The food was adequate and they have some snacks and nice people who served them. "

The Residence at Tall Pines

34 Martin Lane , Belfast, ME
$$$$
young1: "Tall Pines was a fitting facility. It seemed to provide all of the basics, but I didn't really like its atmosphere. The building was closed up, allowing very little light in. This added to the overall dark feeling of the facility. Staff seemed to be pleasant and reasonably helpful. My friend was well tended too and seemed to enjoy her stay. The rooms were plenty large and I did like the large, open, social area. I think this would encourage outgoing, social behavior. In the ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waldo County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Waldo County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Waldo County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.