Nursing Homes in Henderson County

2 Communities

Redbanks

851 KIMSEY LANE, Henderson, KY
$$$$
Redbanks is located in Henderson, Kentucky, next to the junction of Routes 41 and 60, Eastgate Shopping Center and John James Audubon State Park. Visitors and residents regularly praise Redbanks' daily on-site activities, including exercise classes, ice cream socials and Bible study. Community members and visitors appreciate the friendly, helpful staff members who provide quality care, and they report that any maintenance issues are resolved quickly. Loved ones laud the facil... (read more)

Medco Center of Henderson

2500 NORTH ELM ST., Henderson, KY
$$$$
1 review
maxeycox: "My mother has been a resident there for about 3 years. I have tried time and agan to get them to give her a bath. they say they cann't make her take a bath. They have even called me to get my wife to come up there and give her a bath. Both of us draw disablity checks from the goverment. We don't even have a car anymore. They use to call me when ever she got sick aor fell down or something. But they don't do that anymore either. I cann't afford to move her. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Henderson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Henderson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Henderson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.