Nursing Homes in Nevada County

6 Communities

Spring Hill Manor

355 JOERSCHKE DR, Grass Valley, CA
1 review
Diane: "Spring Hill Manor was a very good place with a great staff. They offered skilled nursing and had doctors and nurses on staff. They provided care and attention and had bed monitors if needed. The food was varied and nutritional."

Tahoe Forest Hosp. Ext. Care

10121 Pine Avenue, Po Box 759, Truckee, CA
1 review
becky3: "My mother in law was in the skilled nursing facility for a couple of months recovering from a back injury that left her temporarily paralyzed from her lower back down her legs. the day shift staff was excellent as they provided her with great care and addressed all of her concerns in a timely manner. It seemed all the staff members worked together to help the patients with their daily needs, such as the physical therapist getting the patient a snack, or rubbing lotion on the... (read more)

Horizon West Meadow View Manor

396 Dorsey Drive, Grass Valley, CA
1 review
Darlene Saunders: "Meadow View was recommended to me by another care facility when my Alzheimer diagnosed husband broke his hip and was no longer ambulatory. I took him there because I was told they continued to offer therapy to AD patients, something other care facilities did not do because they felt it was not productive. I appreciated the dignity with which he was treated in all other aspects of his care as well, The night my husband passed away I was treated like royalty, with staff caring... (read more)

GOLDEN EMPIRE NURSING & REHAB CENTER

121 DORSEY DRIVE, Grass Valley, CA
1 review
Susan123788750: "My father went to Grass Valley and received very good care. They had good communication with us. Overall, it was clean, and the staff was very engaged with the clients. He started off in the general environment, but his Alzheimer's got worse and had to go into a locked down unit inside where they had more attention and nursing staff. What was nice was that when I went to visit, we could go out on the patio and talk, but I don't recall activities. "

Sierra Nevada Mem Hosp

155 GLASSON WAY, Grass Valley, CA

Wolf Creek Care Center

107 Catherine Lane, Grass Valley, CA
$$$$
At Wolf Creek Care Center (formerly known as Grass Valley Care Center), our residents' care plans include much more than 24-hour skilled nursing care. The plans of care also address the social, spiritual and emotional needs of residents, their families and friends. The Wolf Creek Care Center staff realizes the importance of care plans, which are individualized to meet the resident's medical and social needs. These care plans are based on input from our Interdisciplinary Team ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Nevada County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Nevada County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Nevada County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.