Nursing Homes in Napa County

6 Communities

Meadows of Napa Valley

1900 ATRIUM PARKWAY, Napa, CA
$$$$
Sonja: "The Meadows of Napa Valley is a very nice place with tons of activities. I have them check on my mom several times a day, and they go on outings once a week. They have music every day, and they can get their nails and haircuts done there too. The food is very good, they have a menu, and they also have another menu with other items on it if you don't want what's on the menu. The staff is very nice."

Horizon West Napa

3275 Villa Lane, Napa, CA
1 review
LS: "My sister was in Napa Valley Care Center two years ago. It was big. I kind of hated going to it because there were people all over the place in wheelchairs, and it seemed like a little less under control than the two homes I visited. It had a little bit of an odor to it. It was hard to get a hold of a nurse if you had a problem. She was a mess. They should have prompt staffing. I had to go there multiple times to catch a doctor that was there. I always had to wait and try to... (read more)

Napa State Hospital D/p Snf

1000 TRANCAS ST, Napa, CA

Golden Livingcenter - Napa

705 TRANCAS ST., Napa, CA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Napa County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Napa County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Napa County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.