3 Independent Living Communities in Kennebunk, ME

Also serving communities of Saco, York.

Huntington Common

One Huntington Common Drive, Kennebunk, ME
TD: "Everything went well at Huntington Common. Everyone that we saw was very nice. We enjoyed our tour. The rooms were fine. The place was very good. The staff during the tour explained everything. We left feeling very good about it. We would ... (read more)

Atria Kennebunk

One Penny Lane, Kennebunk, ME
Caring82372950: "Atria Kennebunk, for me, was perfectly nice and perfectly adequate when I had my visit there. The people were very nice, but that is about all I have observed. "

2015

Atlantic Heights Retirement

100 Harbor Drive, Saco, ME
Gisele D.: "My mother preferred the Inn at Atlantic's independent housing, where you could have a house, but you're going to buy it. In addition, it has assisted living, and if you need rehabilitation, it was connected to the facility, so you just mov... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,722 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kennebunk area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of independent living communities in the Kennebunk area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Kennebunk area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.