2 Independent Living Communities in Richmond County, GA

Plaza Personal Care Center

724 greene street, Augusta, GA
westowngirl: "St. John Towers is in a very questionable part of town concerning safety there have mutable assaults and shooting just blocks away, parking is inadequate. Security is average. People approach you for money in the parking lot. Workers n... (read more)
Get Pricing

Walton Oaks and the Legacy at Walton Oaks Apartment Homes

601 Fairhope St, Augusta, GA
Cancer21: "Well kept area but one neighbor had a real bad roach issue and that's my biggest complaint... not to mention I've had my apartment sprayed at least 6 times but the roaches are worst than ever. I cleaned my apartment and put my trash outsid... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Richmond County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of independent living communities in the Richmond County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Richmond County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.