Assisted Living in Beatrice

2 Communities

The Kensington – Beatrice

105 N. 6th Street, Beatrice, NE
$$$$
Carol Maxson: "They are truly caring. The staff, from the Administration, food service, maintenance, transportation, etc. EVERYTHING ! There were always something for them to do. The day to day interactions with staff and residents is wonderful. The rooms are clean. My mother and father were there and they loved living there. This facility is top notch ! I wish I could rate them higher than 5 stars. "

Homestead House

2300 Lincoln Street, Beatrice, NE
$$$$
dolphin59: "They have my loved ones best interest . They have staff that cares and really knows my family . Not only my loved ones that live there But my whole family. It like home. The ED and DON have a open door policy . Good or bad they listen and fix the problem or celebrate the positive. They have great function for all to attend. We couldn't be happier with the services. Staff positive and friendly. Thanks for caring "

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Beatrice is $3,302 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Beatrice area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of assisted living communities in the Beatrice area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Beatrice area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.