Woodbury Health Care Center

7012 LAKE ROAD, Woodbury, MN, 55125

Reviews of Woodbury Health Care Center

unhappy son July 04, 2015

My mother is a resident. We sit on her bed waiting at least 20 min. Before a nurse or aid comes after pushing her emergency button. They go threw my mothers personal things and throw away papers that they think are trash. One time I left my mothers last will and testament in her three drawer cabinet. It got thrown away along with that Sundays news paper and it was monday. They all back each other up when finger pointing happens. They wouldn't give my mother any money when she asked for a twenty.because her balance said 6 dollars .after she has been a rresident for a year . which is 80,000 dollars they have been paid for rent.

Sylvie10 March 18, 2015

My husband was there to recover from surgery; care was okay but he was put into a room with a patient who listened nonstop to very loud tv, which proved to be intolerable. Staff either could not or would not put a stop to this, so only alternative was to pay extra for private room. They forced me to pay for a month, knowing he was there for only a wk or 10 days. I gave them a check for $1050; his bill came to $385. 2 1/2 months later, I have not received a refund. I consider this nothing less than thievery.

daughter's dilema November 07, 2014

Stay away. The transitional care floor is OK, but once my mom was moved to the 2nd floor it was a constant battle with the aides and management. 45 minutes for her call light to be answered. Unacceptable.

Mary72998750 October 16, 2013

Both my parents were in transitional care at Woodbury Health Care Center. The care there was good. The hospice was great. The staff was wonderful, they were all very caring. Each staff person has a lot of people to take care of, so they're not always right on time with meds, but it's taken care of. They need to hire more staff. They have all levels of care there, and they have activities going on everyday.

emeraldjeep May 01, 2013

Very disappointing and upsetting experience with this facility. Not enough staff, can't get meds in a reasonable amount of time, patients requiring help are out of luck. Hope I never have to go here! Exasperating is all I can say.

Illa April 25, 2013

When I visit my dear friend she is lying in bedwatching TV. I always ask a nurse helper to get her up in a chair so we can go visit in a sunny room. I will be honest and say staff assistance is usually a problem they seem to be never available. Food seems ok but seconds are not offered. My friend seems depressed so I visit weekly to offer a chance to visit and catch up.

Becky Jo December 13, 2011

My grandmoother was a resident of this facility for seven months. She was well cared for by a caring and thoughtful staff. My grandmother had worked as an LPN at a long term care facility, so she had high standards for her care. The only negative was a lack of security. She was harrassed by a male resident who was confused and thought she was in his bed. He was angry and violent,she was not the first resident he had harrassed this way. I think that there could have been better control over residents with a history of acting out at other residents.

About Woodbury Health Care Center

Woodbury Health Care Center is a nursing home in Woodbury, MN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Woodbury Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Woodbury Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Woodbury Health Care Center