Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

2075 Loch Lomond Drive, Winter Park, FL, 32792

Reviews of Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Cebu April 11, 2016

I was a resident there for a short term (thankfully). The food is mostly horrible, I ended up losing 30+ pounds in a short time. The care is mostly sporadic, some staff are excellent while others simply walk away and iignore you. I would never recommend the place to anyone. The only good thing is the physical and occupational therapists are all good and very helpful people.

Mary110905150 July 20, 2015

My friend was at ManorCare Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, and I did not like them. I was not comfortable with the way they treated her. She did not like the food. The people did not seem happy.

Loving Relative1 August 29, 2013

We have placed my relative here in Manor Care and we're happy with it so far. We had two other family members that were there in their hospice unit before and we were pleased with their services at that time. We like the price, it is affordable. The facility is nice and clean. My relative seems to get good service there. I would recommend this place to others.

Sherry14 April 19, 2013

We found Manor Care online so we decided to visit the place. The place was remodeled for a more modern look. The facility was complete with doctors, nurses and physical therapists. The administrator was very helpful. It was very clean. Most of the residents had been there for a long time and they were happy. Unfortunately, there was no vacancy to accomodate my mother.

About Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Winter Park, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: