Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Overview of Ratings

2.8

August 29, 2013

By Loving Relative1

We have placed my relative here in Manor Care and we're happy with it so far. We had two other family members that were there in their hospice unit before and we were pleased with their services at that time. We like the price, it is affordable. The facility is nice and clean. My relative seems to get good service there. I would recommend this place to others.

April 19, 2013

By Sherry14

We found Manor Care online so we decided to visit the place. The place was remodeled for a more modern look. The facility was complete with doctors, nurses and physical therapists. The administrator was very helpful. It was very clean. Most of the residents had been there for a long time and they were happy. Unfortunately, there was no vacancy to accomodate my mother.

Features of Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Winter Park, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center