The Broadmoor at Creekside Park

5665 Creekside Forest Drive, The Woodlands, TX, 77389

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of The Broadmoor at Creekside Park

Linda237178 September 18, 2016

She was at Broadmoor for two days, and that’s where she had fallen and broke her femur. I cannot give them a good report at all. She was there for two nights, and they called me today after the two nights and said that she has fallen but then I never could get a right answer on how she had fallen. I was getting conflicting reports. Needless to say, I didn’t want her back there again. It was a rehab facility as well as skilled nursing. The room was nice; they just didn’t have enough help, and the staff was not efficient at all. It didn’t think they cared that much.

Donna830084 August 02, 2016

The Broadmoor at Creekside Park's staff seemed really nice. The facility was excellent, clean, new, and modern. It was a little pricey, but I liked it a lot. There was a salon and physical therapy. The food looked good.

Karen112952350 September 30, 2015

My mother was in The Broadmoor at Creekside Park for rehab. I was not as impressed with the care she received recently. The physical therapy was great, but I felt the nursing staff was a little bit more limited. The rooms were nice. They were clean, and they were all about the same size. The facility itself is nice. They had an activity director who is very nice. They got her involved in as many activities as she wanted to be involved in. The dining area was very nice, and the staff was very helpful.

About The Broadmoor at Creekside Park

The Broadmoor at Creekside Park is a nursing home in The Woodlands, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Broadmoor at Creekside Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Broadmoor at Creekside Park

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: