Bear Hill Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

11 North St, Stoneham, MA, 02180

Reviews of Bear Hill Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Average Rating:

idon'twanttogivename June 30, 2012

The center was very welcoming when we visited. The grounds were beautiful and there was an amazing view over the golf course next door. The staff seemed very knowledgeable and open. Although my grandfather did not end up choosing to live there, he definitely seemed to like the facility.

Mom_Of_Two April 28, 2012

I never minded visiting my grandmother during her stay and I never felt uncomfortable bringing my young child to see her either. The facility was extremely clean and the staff members were always pleasant. The doctors that came into the patient's room did seem to get a little annoyed when there were family members visiting, but they still gave my grandmother the time she deserved and answered her questions while we were there. The nurses would allow me to bring some toys for my son and we would bring my grandmother outside in a wheelchair so she could sit in the sun and watch him play outside. One thing I was never too happy with was the smell of urine. It is understandable that there is incontinence in a nursing home but it seemed as if it was not properly cleaned up and disinfected because every time I visited I could smell urine while walking down the halls. Also, there were no personal laundry machines at the facility. Family members had to take my grandmothers laundry home to wash for her and that made her feel like a burden to others because she could not do it herself.

About Bear Hill Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Bear Hill Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a nursing home in Stoneham, MA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bear Hill Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Bear Hill Rehabilitation and Nursing Center