St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

51 Sunrise Blvd, Saint Augustine, FL, 32084

Reviews of St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

April 06, 2015

By Daughter and Son of patient

My father went to this facility right out of surgery at the insistence of the managing dr. We went to visit him and found that they were serving him dry pizza. He was unable to wear his dentures at the time. He suffered terribly there for two days until we hired an ambulance to take him out. He died in the hospital the next day

October 20, 2011

By waffeldogg

I stayed at this nursing home from about April 13th until about may 6th 2011. I was staying here for rehab after sugery on my back that affected my walking. The office staff was very good at getting me into the facility and worked with me when I was able to leave to get me into an outpatient rehab program.During my stay the nurses gave good care. The amenities in this facility were not very good. There was not an area for patients to walk or ride in their wheel chairs except in the halls. They had and outside smoking area but if you did not smoke it was not a nice place to sit.Alson the rooms were small and not arranged well for people in wheelchairs. I was always hitting the wall or having to ask my room mate to move his things so I could get out the door. I would hate to have stayed there a long time but as I was there for rehab I was able to leave as soon as I could walk withna walker. The rehab department did a good job helping me to recover my walking ability. They were very good at their jobs. I would recomend it for rehab but not long term.

Features of St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Saint Augustine, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center