St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

51 Sunrise Blvd, Saint Augustine, FL, 32084

Reviews of St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

waffeldogg October 20, 2011

I stayed at this nursing home from about April 13th until about may 6th 2011. I was staying here for rehab after sugery on my back that affected my walking. The office staff was very good at getting me into the facility and worked with me when I was able to leave to get me into an outpatient rehab program.During my stay the nurses gave good care. The amenities in this facility were not very good. There was not an area for patients to walk or ride in their wheel chairs except in the halls. They had and outside smoking area but if you did not smoke it was not a nice place to sit.Alson the rooms were small and not arranged well for people in wheelchairs. I was always hitting the wall or having to ask my room mate to move his things so I could get out the door. I would hate to have stayed there a long time but as I was there for rehab I was able to leave as soon as I could walk withna walker. The rehab department did a good job helping me to recover my walking ability. They were very good at their jobs. I would recomend it for rehab but not long term.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Saint Augustine, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105315
  • Resident Capacity 120
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center