Marquis Care At Shasta

3550 Churn Creek Rd., Redding, CA, 96002

Reviews of Marquis Care At Shasta

April 02, 2014

By Sharon47

My mother-in-law has been to Marquis for rehab. It wasn't great, but it was OK. It's down a few blocks to a few restaurants and a gas station. They were nice-sized rooms, and the windows had pretty things to look at out of the windows. It seems like the food was OK, so I would say average. I know they had bingo. My mother-in-law enjoyed it there because she met people. I would not recommend it, simply because some of the staff were really good, but they did have some staff who were not good.

August 14, 2012

By caring7181

My mother in law is actually okay there. It's a clean, decent facility. The staff are friendly but not that knowledgeable and I think that's probably the way it is everywhere here. Everybody's hiring low level skilled people. I think that's all you get and I think that's probably the way it is everywhere. I've been to a lot of awful places and this is actually a good facility. Not the best, but it's good. The people there do their job. The residents there are well taken care of, but I would never want to be in that position. It's devastating. I go there at least once a week and I get depressed every time I go. It's just devastating to see these residents who once were active and cogent. Now, they're just drooling on a chair.

Features of Marquis Care At Shasta

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Marquis Care At Shasta

Marquis Care At Shasta is a nursing home in Redding, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Marquis Care At Shasta for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Marquis Care At Shasta