Marquis Care At Shasta

3550 Churn Creek Rd., Redding, CA, 96002

Reviews of Marquis Care At Shasta

caring7181 August 14, 2012

My mother in law is actually okay there. It's a clean, decent facility. The staff are friendly but not that knowledgeable and I think that's probably the way it is everywhere here. Everybody's hiring low level skilled people. I think that's all you get and I think that's probably the way it is everywhere. I've been to a lot of awful places and this is actually a good facility. Not the best, but it's good.

The people there do their job. The residents there are well taken care of, but I would never want to be in that position. It's devastating. I go there at least once a week and I get depressed every time I go. It's just devastating to see these residents who once were active and cogent. Now, they're just drooling on a chair.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Marquis Care At Shasta

Marquis Care At Shasta is a nursing home in Redding, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Marquis Care At Shasta for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Marquis Care At Shasta

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Marquis Care At Shasta