National Health Care

350 Austin Graybill Rd, North Augusta, SC, 29860

Reviews of National Health Care

bruiser3 February 24, 2016

Very lax, unsafe and uncaring. The interaction between the staff and residents is almost nonexistent. They run out of food often. The portions are small and fruit and vegetables a luxury. Lots of starch and little nutrition.

caring62285450 January 28, 2014

My mom is in NHC Healthcare. The staff is okay but they’re understaffed. They’re not getting anybody to feed mom. They have activities but mom doesn’t participate. They’re one of the best nursing homes around here but they could still improve. They could improve on the care of the patients especially in helping the patients eat. They could learn teamwork.

Mary59827250 April 14, 2013

My mother broke her ankle, so she's in NHC Healthcare for rehab. She was there before. I had no problem with their service. They're very caring and they take care of her needs. She's in a room with another patient, but she has her own bed, closet, and a nightstand. Mom said the food tastes good.

acathelp May 09, 2012

The staff were generally very nice, not as attentive as we would have liked, but from a family member's perspective I guess you only want the best and can't see what's really going on. The facility was very clean, had a nice activity room, physical therapy room and sun room with rocking chairs for the residents.

About National Health Care

National Health Care is a nursing home in North Augusta, SC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact National Health Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of National Health Care