Sienna Extended Care & Rehab

9221 Harmony Drive, Midwest City, OK, 73130

Reviews of Sienna Extended Care & Rehab

September 13, 2014

By LovelyLady9852147

The staff of Sienna Extended Care & Rehab that took care of my father-in-law was very, very good and they took very good care of him. He passed away there, and on his last day one of the nurses even came in and gave us a break and sat with him and took the time to try to feed him and carry on a conversation, even though he wasn't talking back. They way they were set up was semi-private, but each one has his bed in a separate room, and then there was just one sitting area, so we were able to sit out there and deal with other family members, and we were really comfortable. It was a very, very clean facility. My mother-in-law and father-in-law both were very happy with the food over there, probably more so than the other place he was. They had more choices. I would recommend this place to anyone.

June 06, 2012

By unknowm

Siena is short staffed and does not meet the needs of their residents. My mom was there for a short time and we are very unpleased with the care she recieved. I wil not recommend this facility to anyone looking to place their love one into a LTC facility.

November 02, 2011

By Brian S.

The staff is great. My grandmother is very social and the staff is very social and friendly. The facility seems to be clean every time we go. The food is average by her standards but it is a nursing home. Overall it seems to be one of the nicer places around.

Features of Sienna Extended Care & Rehab

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Sienna Extended Care & Rehab

Sienna Extended Care & Rehab is a nursing home in Midwest City, OK that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sienna Extended Care & Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sienna Extended Care & Rehab