Nursing Homes in Meigs County, Ohio

Nursing Homes in
Meigs County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 2 reviews for Meigs County Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: What You Should Know About Nursing Home Costs and Assisted Living or Nursing Home?.

2 Nursing Homes in Meigs County, Ohio

Sort by:
  • Overbrook Rehabilitation Center

Middleport, OH 45760
    "Years ago my aunt was a resident at Overbrook and I would visit every week with my grandmother. Many nursing homes I have been to have that distinct smell to it (not pleasant) but I didn't notice..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Meigs County, OH
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.