Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro

1700 WAYNE MEMORIAL DRIVE, Goldsboro, NC, 27534

Reviews of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro

unhappygrand March 03, 2015

The only reason I am giving this 1 star is because I cannot rate it without a star. This is the most hideous place I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. My grandmother was there and would have been better served at home alone because that is about what she received while she was there. The staff are consistently in a poor mood and seem irritated if asked about anything. They seem to be short-staffed as it takes quite a bit of time to carry out any task. The scariest thing about this facility is the lack of knowledge regarding infections control and appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment). The ONLY way I would recommend this facility is in the case of payback for a horrid childhood!

caring010329 April 17, 2014

My husband was in Brian Center and he wasn’t pleased with the help. They have a mixture of people that are in there, and they don’t have enough help. My husband needs total care. The room wasn’t bad, it was just really the atmosphere, it was just a big place and I won’t take him back there again. The food was not that good, I would take him food every day for lunch in there. The dining area was pretty clean. They have activities, but he can’t participate.

About Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro

Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro is a nursing home in Goldsboro, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: