Nursing Homes in Fairfield, Texas

Nursing Homes in
Fairfield, Texas

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 3 reviews for Fairfield Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Caring Checklist: Evaluating a Nursing Home and What You Should Know About Nursing Home Costs.

Fairfield, Texas has at least 3 Nursing Homes within 9 Miles

Sort by:
  • "Fairfield Nursing and Rehab Center was close to my home. It's newer and nicer. The manager was very easy to work with. I did have an issue with the staff, and I went to the management with the..." More
  • Fairview Healthcare Residence Ltd

Fairfield, TX 75840
    "I am a daughter to one of the residents there.The aides are warm and caring and it is a family-like atmosphere. Would recommend this home to everyone that seeks excellent care. It doesn't smell..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Fairfield, Texas
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Teague Nursing Home