Rockdale Healthcare Center

1510 Renaissance Dr Ne, Conyers, GA, 30012

Reviews of Rockdale Healthcare Center

willyw411p March 28, 2016

I was satisfied with my stay and the care was good. My only suggestion is to do an uplift on some of the furniture. The staff was knowledgeable and competent with their jobs. The meals were appealing. Overall, the facility is clean and I like the way it was cleaned daily. The nursing staff was professional, cordial, and pleasant. I would rate the customer service to be friendly, caring, and attentive to the patients needs. I think the leadership is also friendly, caring, and has excellent teamwork. The rehab graduation was excellent. A friend recommended me to the facility and I will most definitely recommend it to others.

BP244A March 28, 2016

I was a resident at this facility and was very satisfied with my stay. The quality of the therapy was excellent. The meals were acceptable, I didn't eat in the dining room because my husband was usually here during my mealtimes. I was satisfied with the cleanliness of the facility. The nursing care was good. Customer service was also great, very friendly and caring. The rehab graduation was a huge surprise and I really enjoyed it. I would recommend this facility to all my friends and relatives.

WE250A March 28, 2016

I was a resident at this facility for short term rehab. The therapy staff was very professional and helpful. Only complaint was that the meals were usually luke warm, not hot. The facility was very clean and the nursing staff was very knowledgeable. The rehab graduation was very good. I would recommend this facility to others.

RW211P March 28, 2016

I was a resident at this facility and was very satisfied with my stay. The therapy staff was competent and knowledgeable. The meals were good. The facility was clean and the quality of care was excellent. The facility provided opportunities for family involvement and education before discharge. The customer service was great. Overall, I would recommend this facility to my friends and family.

skj249 March 28, 2016

I was a resident at this facility for rehab. The PT and OT were excellent. The meals were somewhat acceptable. Nursing staff was excellent. Very competent and knowledgeable. Customer service was excellent. The staff was friendly and caring. I would recommend this facilities to my friends and relatives.

My daughter's care January 26, 2016

My daughter was here for rehab and we had a wonderful stay. I visited many other nursing facilities and was very impressed with the cleanliness so I decided to give them a try! I can't say enough about the staff in the front office and the entire facility. Everyone was cheerful, pleasant, professional, caring and compassionate! The care was the greatest- from the CNA, to the nurse, to the therapist! The concierge took personal responsibility for making sure she felt comfortable- especially with the spa! We had a meeting to go over her progress and a graduation ceremony upon discharge- I mean, who does that?! It was fantastic and uplifting! Thank you for taking such good care of us while in your facility!

Ricjar October 29, 2015

People were very courteous, the facility is very clean, the food was half decent. All of the staff was wonderful. The rehab was marvelous. I would certainly recommend this facility to others.

Sensitivity June 11, 2015

My mother, 82 years old, recently had back surgery. Complications arose after her surgery in the hospital. Due to the necessity to move my mother out of the hospital and after research, we chose Rockdale Healthcare Center as a facility for rehabilitation and recovery.
Below is a list of my concerns/complaints - Mocking my mother about her discomfort and pain. While crying when she was put in a sling, they mocked her crying and made fun of her. (This violates the patient's right to be treated with dignity and respect) - Using a sling which per my understanding of post-op back surgery care is contraindicated and may inhibit her recovery. I am unsure if this was authorized by the facility physician. - I am very uncertain at this point if my mother even received the proper care for her medical issues. We will transfer my mother to another facility for additional care on June 12, 2015. Although she will be transferred to another facility and my complaint will not affect the care for her, I am deeply concerned about the quality of care for the patients that remain at Rockdale Healthcare Center. I have contacted several governmental agencies and have filed formal complaint strongly encouraging them to investigate this facility and initiate mandatory recurring sensitivity training for the staff. Every person has the right to be treated with dignity and respect!

noway January 16, 2015

My dad was sent here from the hospital he is a severe diabetic with renal failure. He was there for a week before he was ever given any insulin or even had his sugar checked we didn't know this was not being done when I asked we were told that is was being done so i kept asking my dad and he kept saying no. So I went and questioned them again and was told that it wasn't in his orders that he was a diabetic or needed insulin. Then the nurse and another employee got into an argument right in front of me about something else so I had too interrupt them and told the nurse he WAS a diabetic and she had better check his orders again. Well then she came back and said Oh yes we found them. DUH!!! He goes to dialysis has renal failure and you didn't know he was diabetic. He was then sent to the hospital again and when we came to get his stuff his leather coat 3 pair of pajama's and his housecoat were all "missing". I would not recommend this place at all.

Bishedward April 12, 2014

My husband is at Conyers (Rockdale Health Care Center). It's a good rehab, and they are really working great with him, but it's just that he is in a room with another patient with a broken neck, and that is just depressing for my husband, although he gets along with anybody fairly well. The food and the people are great. The place is clean. They have a lot of long-term care people there. I love the place, and I'm glad the hospital took him there.

About Rockdale Healthcare Center

Rockdale Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Conyers, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Rockdale Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Rockdale Healthcare Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Rockdale Healthcare Center