Clinton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

9211 STUART LANE, Clinton, MD, 20735

Reviews of Clinton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

May 25, 2016

By DEREK325

One Star -- Terrible! I originally went to CN&RC to rehabilitate from a stroke. However, at the time I also had serious degenerative joint disease, affecting primarily my right hip, but the therapist they assigned me ignored the medical history. Consequerrntly, my left hip had to overwork itself and needed to be replaced along with the right hip. Nevertheless, the rehabilitation unit is one of the better departments at the center; the rehab folks are subcontracted from another company. The nursing, social-service, activities, and housekeeping departments (all completely run by CN&RC) leave a great deal to be desired -- REALLY! Especially, labor (not enough housekeeping, nurses, nursing aides, social-worker designees, administrators, etc.); linen (towels, wash clothes, pillowcases, etc.); Scarcity seems to be an important component of their profit margin. One must remember that Clinton Nursing & Rehab exists to keep the books in black ink and the individual workers with rent/mortgage payments and car notes covered, while staying at least one step ahead of the regulators.If you know a person, whether you like her or abhor him, you should try to keep them away from CN&RC and places like it. Good luck.

April 25, 2016

By shay8000

This place Is the worst. My family member was in this facility about a year ago an it wasn't to bad. she is in there again and the quality of this place has drastically declined. The funny thing is they are under new management. It stinks all the time. There is no excuse for that. The majority of the staff members are rude and unprofessional. Their records are not accurate. My family member was moved from one room to another and at least a week later they were still giving visitors the wrong room number. How hard is it to update the records? The new management needs to improve their standards ASAP. If you can avoid this place please do. (and I hate to say that because I do my best to support and promote my neighborhood facilities)

February 10, 2016

By criss55

my son has recently been a patient at this facility. the place was filthy, smelly and seemed to lack in organization. I was quite frankly appalled with the whole experience. his clothes were dirty upon our arrival and my biggest concern is infection in this environment. i'm not sure what we can even do at this point but whomever inspects this place is not doing a thorough job.

February 24, 2014

After my brother was discharged out from the hospital, he went to Clinton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. The room he was in was small and crowded, but it's relatively clean. He shares a room with another guy, but the thing is he does not have his own sink and the closet that he has in the other person's area. They offer no TV and no telephone and my niece needed to provide that for him. He is on a feeding tube and the nurses help him to eat. He sometimes is having pain especially with therapy, but they are not giving him any pain medication or any muscle relaxant at all.

August 28, 2012

By Ricky Bobby

Despite not having a lot of experience with rehabilitation centers, it is clear that the Clinton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center was far from a prestigious one. That being said, it was not necessarily a bad one either. The atmosphere of the place just seemed rather bland and empty. I know a rehab center is meant to be a party or anything, but a more vibrant setting and something for patients to do besides lay in a bed all day and night would be appreciated. There was what seemed like a lounge area for patients, but even that seemed a bit old fashioned and unappealing. Aside from the slightly dull front desk assistant that I encountered, the staff did seem friendly. The nurse or patient attendant had a jolly personality and smiled. Also, despite visiting hours ending, we were allowed a bit of extra stay time. That is definitely a positive gesture by the center that gives it a higher rating. All in all, though there may easily be better centers for patients, this one meets the basic requirements of patient care and can be an acceptable option.

Features of Clinton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Clinton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Clinton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Clinton, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Clinton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Clinton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center