Life Care Center of Bountiful | Nursing Home

460 WEST 2600 SOUTH, Bountiful, UT, 84010

Reviews of Life Care Center of Bountiful | Nursing Home

Caring75917550 December 27, 2013

We chose Life Care Center of Bountiful because it is right in our neighborhood and we conduct church services for them on Sundays so we're quite familiar with them. The staff is caring and very compassionate. They're just really good people. We have eaten there a couple of times and the food is excellent. They also have activities there.

Quychang May 11, 2012

My mother in law's problems were ignored, she was allowed to dehydrate until my wife insisted on an IV for hydration. When moved there from the hospital she was lucid, within days she was medicated to keep her mostly unconscious. Finally we chose to move her back to a hospital. They found multiple infections, including Staff, her mouth was black from being allowed to remain dry and she had thrush from not rinsing her mouth after administering Advair. Rather than suggesting moving her to a hospital, we were approached about Hospice care. This made me feel that they were more interested in warehousing her until she died, rather than attempting to revive/rehabilitate her. She passed away after a couple of days in the hospital from complications related to the multiple infections.

dsweetsue May 08, 2012

Our brother was there for two years and loved it except for the last month of so of his life when no one made him very happy.

About Life Care Center of Bountiful

Life Care Center of Bountiful is a nursing home in Bountiful, UT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Bountiful for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Bountiful

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Life Care Center of Bountiful