Life Care Center of Bountiful | Nursing Home

460 WEST 2600 SOUTH, Bountiful, UT, 84010

Reviews of Life Care Center of Bountiful | Nursing Home

Super unhappy... January 14, 2015

It looks great on the outside, but look at the sign outside in front. It shows a nurse standing over a patient in a wheelchair. This is exactly where they want their patients, IN A WHEELCHAIR so they don't have to take care of them or worry about their social needs. They make it seem also fabulous and social but they drug them up so they can't think or eat. My father went in with a healthy body but his mind was going and my mother needed a little extra help. My father-in-law should have been healthy for quite awhile, but they put him on Holdol because he would walk around looking for things because he was confused and they didn't want to be bothered with him. Well, it worked, within 3 months he is dead. We moved him as soon as we realized the abuse but it was to late. Nobody really cares about you or your loved one. The rooms and bathrooms as dirty. My mom had to ask to be cleaned several times. My mom went to visit as least twice a day and saw a lot of neglect of other patients. Notice all the patients in the hallways sleeping in wheelchairs. Not a happy or good place. Also the management staff is extremely bad with paper work. They loss a lot of papers and don't process info timely. We we left they actually stalled giving us money back that we were owed. This place is for the wicked.

Familygal July 14, 2014

Great staff, short term rehab wing looks good. Good sized rooms with large tv. Therapist are best around. All around great experience.

Caring75917550 December 27, 2013

We chose Life Care Center of Bountiful because it is right in our neighborhood and we conduct church services for them on Sundays so we're quite familiar with them. The staff is caring and very compassionate. They're just really good people. We have eaten there a couple of times and the food is excellent. They also have activities there.

Quychang May 11, 2012

My mother in law's problems were ignored, she was allowed to dehydrate until my wife insisted on an IV for hydration. When moved there from the hospital she was lucid, within days she was medicated to keep her mostly unconscious. Finally we chose to move her back to a hospital. They found multiple infections, including Staff, her mouth was black from being allowed to remain dry and she had thrush from not rinsing her mouth after administering Advair. Rather than suggesting moving her to a hospital, we were approached about Hospice care. This made me feel that they were more interested in warehousing her until she died, rather than attempting to revive/rehabilitate her. She passed away after a couple of days in the hospital from complications related to the multiple infections.

dsweetsue May 08, 2012

Our brother was there for two years and loved it except for the last month of so of his life when no one made him very happy.

About Life Care Center of Bountiful

Life Care Center of Bountiful is a nursing home in Bountiful, UT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Bountiful for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Bountiful

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: