Cherry Hill Healthcare Center

Overview of Ratings

3.2

May 18, 2012

By Sherri Wilson

I am not too pleased with the facilities my grandmother is in. We really havent had excellent experience with any nursery home! The facility she's at now has a few problem. One being the cleanliness of the facility. When we visit the facility there is always a terrible oder. Smells like pee. Then the staff does not really care for elders that are there. The majority of the elders walk around smelling horrible from where they have pooped in their diapers. Sometimes they put my grandmother to sleep with poop all in her diaper. I really feel uncomfortabl with her being at this facility but it's actually better than the first one she was at. I feel like i have to visit my grandmother everday to make sure she's properly treated and i shouldn't have to because i pay the facility very well to take care of her. I have complained to the staff and managment on numerous occasions but nothing really gets done. I've noticed that when you have to depend on others to take care of your family, they dont treat them half as good as they would treat their own. I wish i could take care of my grandma myself and then i wouldn't have to worry so much.. P.S I really don't think my grandmother likes it their either some days, she just cries continuously and i don't know why. She's incapable of holding a coversation.

Features of Cherry Hill Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Cherry Hill Healthcare Center

Cherry Hill Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Birmingham, AL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cherry Hill Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cherry Hill Healthcare Center