Brookdale Roseville

1 Somer Ridge Drive, Roseville, CA, 95661

Reviews of Brookdale Roseville

Loving Nana-Northern California August 27, 2012

I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner, but it probably is more powerful now that before. My husband has been at this dementia care facility for 9 months, it is the second such faclity he has been in. My family all believe this is a wonderful community. Since this is our 2nd place, it makes us better educated to say that Emeritus is just excellent. The residents are kept clean, as are the rooms and the building, the caregivers are professional and caring, and a real effort is made by the staff to keep the residents engaged. The prior unit he was in woudn't get even 2 stars by me now that I have seen the way care should be given. A professional executive director at Emeritus runs a tight ship and you always feel she is listening to find ways to make the facility even better. Good in every way!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Roseville

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Roseville