Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities
Reviews of Hickory Hills Alzheimer’s Special Care Center
Overview of Ratings
August 29, 2017
I visited this facility
August 22, 2017
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Hickory Hills Alzheimer’s Special Care Center
Features of Hickory Hills Alzheimer’s Special Care Center
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 55
- State Licenses: 432
About Hickory Hills Alzheimer’s Special Care Center
Hickory Hills Alzheimer's Special Care Center located in Hendersonville, TN offers both memory care and respite care for seniors. With an outstanding staff and beautiful 66-bed community, Hickory Hills is thoroughly equipped to meet your loved one's physical, social, mental and emotional needs.
The staff at Hickory Hills incorporates each individual resident’s life story into their personalized daily care plan. Utilizing our distinctive Meaningful Moments&r approach, our team provides a warm and meaningful assisted living environment that includes family and friends. We welcome and encourage you to join us in the many activities we offer at Hickory Hills Alzheimer's Special Care Center.
Our community offers:
- Pre-admission home visit and assessment
- Specially trained staff to assist with all aspects of care while encouraging independence
- A fully supervised, success-oriented activities program
- Regularly scheduled social events with family involvement
- Three nutritious meals served daily, with snacks available throughout the day
- Supervised outings to nearby points of interest
- Furnished linens and routine housekeeping
- Comfortable, attractively decorated living rooms, activity rooms and private conversation areas
- Cable TV and fireplace in living rooms
- Beautifully landscaped secured courtyard with walking areas
- Individualized service plans
- Electronically monitored security system
- TV and phone outlets in all resident rooms
- Support groups, educational programs and referral services