Atria El Camino Gardens | Memory Care

2426 Garfield Avenue, Carmichael, CA, 95608

Reviews of Atria El Camino Gardens | Memory Care

blessings sgough December 22, 2015

Greetings, I am a friend of a family who's loved one is living at Atria. I just wanted to let you know that the staff is incredible caring and thoughtful to all. It feels like home and family each time I visit and I have never seen anything negative.

Gretchen Busterud December 22, 2015

Everyone at the Atria Life Guidance community is wonderful! They take such great care of my mother who is a resident. They also help us family members with every aspect of our family members’ care and needs, as well as regularly providing us with beautiful events to share together. We are so grateful for every single helper at Life Guidance!!

Anonymous114878950 November 08, 2015

My husband is at Atria El Camino Gardens. What they advertised is not necessarily what they have there as far as care. I think some of the staff needs to be better trained to take care of memory-care patients. They are remodeling the facility too. They have garden rooms that they are renovating. My husband's room is plain. It has its own bath and shower, but there are problems with the lights. It does have a sliding glass door, but it has an alarm on it, so you can't use it. Also the sliding door only opens about 2 inches. The vertical blinds aren't terribly expensive vertical blinds. So far, we had five of the flaps already down and my husband has only been there eight weeks. The expensive ones don't do that. His room has carpeting, and it is clean. The room itself is a room, with a closet, and that's it. There is nothing exciting about it.

Thanks for being a part of the Atria family. We’d like to connect with you about your comments, so please reach out to us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

californiason November 03, 2015

My mother was in the "Life Guidance" memory care unit at Atria El Camino Gardens. I as told the director of the unit on multiple occasions, I was so glad that we made the decision to have our mom live there for the last period of her life. I experienced the staff to be observant and caring. I felt like they really kept an eye on our mom, and cared about what they were doing. Every time I left, I thanked them for taking care of her. I have no hesitation or reservation recommending this memory care unit to other families that might be trying to make a decision about where to place an aging parent.

Valerie Remington September 30, 2015

My father, Wally is in memory care. Everyone at Atria has gone above and beyond for my dad, my brother and myself. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for Atria and their staff. I feel very fortunate that my dad and family have Atria in our lives.

Mary McKenzie August 18, 2015

My mother is a resident at Atria El Camino Gardens, Life Guidance. My family and I are very happy with the conditions at Atria, impressed by how kind and well-trained the employees are. This facility is excellent in every way, and we feel grateful and lucky to have our mother living here!

thisistheplace June 18, 2015

My mother lived at Atria El Camino Gardens Life Guidance for over two years. She loved the staff and called Life Guidance home. They helped her on her dementia journey with respect, compassion and love. Even after she passed away, they were there to help me. The staff is outstanding!

Art's Niece June 15, 2015

This is an amazing facility. My uncle was a resident at Atria El Camino Gardens Life Guidance Center. I toured other facilities prior to him going to this Atria facility. This was by far the best facility we found. Every person was kind and understanding. They helped my aunt understand the Alzheimer's disease process better. They provided a wonderful book to both of us that helped us understand how they would focus my uncle's care. It is obvious that everyone is well trained in the care of someone with Alzheimer's. The staff worked with us when issues came up. Ingrid the director was especially helpful and answered questions, gave us direction when we needed it and was loving and kind. This facility promotes a family atmosphere that no other facility could equal. There were plenty of activities to stimulate his mind but the staff knew just when he needed quiet time or some guidance. The entire staff was excellent and I would not hesitate one minute in recommending these people for caring for someone in need of memory care. I can only say thank you to everyone there.

dbabayco June 10, 2015

Atria El Camino in Carmichael has been a home to our mother for the past 5 years. She has gone from independent living to assisted living to memory care. She has received consistent good care from the staff. They are very thorough and go above and beyond their duties to assist in whatever way they can. She has loved the variety of food they offer and made friends with many of the waiters and waitresses. I highly recommend this wonderful place to anyone looking for quality service. Appreciation goes to the wonderful people in the memory care unit. They are very much in tune to their residents. My hat is off to Ingrid, the memory care director, who runs a smooth ship and for keeping our family in the loop.

jsaint June 10, 2015

I doubt we could ever find a care facility as wonderful as Life Guidence at Atria El Camino Gardens is for our Mom. She is loved and gently cared for in a clean, happy, thoughtful environment. The men and women working in the memory care unit truly understand the challenges faced by their aging residents, as well as the concerns of family members. I often think what special people they are and how lucky we are as I watch them give care with compassion and good humor.

From Atria El Camino Gardens

At Atria El Camino Gardens, you'll find a new home that's warm and welcoming. Interesting social activities and morning exercise classes help residents thrive. Located in a quiet neighborhood in Carmichael, Atria El Camino Gardens is just a short distance from downtown Sacramento.

Atria El Camino Gardens offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals