Arden Courts of Bath

171 N Cleveland Massillon Rd, Akron, OH, 44333

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of Bath

Vicki10 April 12, 2013

I toured the Alzheimer's unit of Arden Courts. It was really nice and it had individual rooms. I liked that when I came in there, everybody was sitting at a table playing music and singing old songs. They only put the TV on channels that showed shows in the 50's and 60's so that the patients would maybe remember them. They had a large gathering room. The halls were called neighborhoods. Each of them had a kitchen, with different things to eat. I really liked it. Everybody seemed to know everybody. The caretakers knew the patients by name. They would talk to them. Everybody seemed happy. It's a place where I would go to without any qualms.

hermione February 12, 2013

My mother was a resident of Arden Court for seven years.The first two years seemed to be good ones with a good administrator.She was engaged in many activities and adjusted well.Then the administrator left and and the turnover in staff became numerous.My mom's behavior worsened in her dementia and she became withdrawn and preferred to isolate in her room.The staff were ineffective in getting her out of her room and left her to become more isolated and belligerent.Our family had many concerns that were left unresolved after many care team meetings.The final straw was our mother being left unchecked upon at night which resulted in her wandering out of her room,going into a empty room,falling and being unable to get up for some time.She was quite frightened and delusional.This resulted in a hsopitilization and move to a skilled nursing care facility.The food was good,the environment clean and pleasant but the staff responsible for engaging her in meaningful activity were sorely lacking.

Vee1 October 17, 2012

My father-in-law has been a resident for 18 months. The staff treat all the residents.... and the resident's loved ones...with respect and compassion and genuine care. Very satisfied with the individualized care he receives in his home. (and it is a home)

marvinsr March 30, 2012

A wonderful caring place everyone wonderful

From Arden Courts of Bath

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Location of Arden Courts of Bath