Aurora Pond

2380 Aurora Pond Dr Sw, Wyoming, MI, 49519

Reviews of Aurora Pond

May 22, 2016

By DeniceSXBYY

Aurora Pond was really nice, and I liked it, but the only downfall was the cost. I liked the size of the rooms. You can get a decent amount of furniture in there, and some of them have showers. It's the first one I considered moving my dad into.

March 29, 2016

By Joyce122674250

We went through the entire area of Aurora Pond, including the single cottages, which were very nice. It was very nice, and I was impressed with almost everything. There was a lot of ground once you walk around it. The apartments were beautiful. I enjoyed the interview and everything.

December 22, 2015

By Renee30

Aurora Pond is very beautiful. I was treated by the staff very well during my visit. They showed me one of the rooms that had like a little balcony; it was just wonderful. I wasn’t able to eat there, but from what I could see and smell, I can tell that it was a quality meal that they were serving. They have activities. Definitely, the place is very nice.

October 28, 2015

By Irene27

I like the Aurora Pond very much, and I would recommend it. It seemed like they are friendly there, and it has more room. It just seemed like a happy place. They have a lot of activities.

August 22, 2015

The very first place we looked at was Aurora Pond. It was older, and the facility wasn’t quite as up to date. It was kind of dark and dingy when you walk through the hallways. It’s just wasn’t appealing. It didn’t fit with what my mother needed, and it was more than what we wanted to pay.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't choose Aurora Pond for your mom, but I appreciate you sharing sincere feedback. I've passed your review onto our Resident Relations department. You're welcome to call them as well if you have anything else to add. Their number is 1-800-370-8331. Thank you, Katie

June 30, 2015

By Robert103623550

We are currently living at one of the cottages at Aurora Pond. I have two bedrooms, two beds, a full kitchen, and attached garage; it's like a condo. The security is very adequate, but they need to have better food. They have lots and lots of activities.

May 28, 2015

By Eather

Aurora Pond is a very beautiful place, but it is quite expensive. They have speakers come in, special holidays, barbecues, programs, pool, and balls. I like the fact that they have little townhouses where you have your own independent space rather than just a hotel or apartment type thing. You have your own private door to go in and out of. They serve three meals -- breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- which is part of the package. It's a little too steep, but they give really nice service. They cater to you, and they give you all their attention.

May 06, 2015

By Ron45

Aurora Pond is a very nice place, it is newer, and they are wonderful people. I had nothing but good contact with them whenever I had to talk to them. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Everybody is just really happy. They do Bingo two nights a week, and transportation is readily available at all times, they've got games all the time; they are just as busy as they want to be. I don't have anything that I would change. They are very good, they keep looking in on them, and I don't have a bit of a problem with their security. I'd recommend it to anybody.

March 31, 2015

Aurora Pond has all the amenities I was looking for like transportation. They cook your meals which my parents would need. They need food prepared for them. Even though they are still independent, I wanted transportation for them, so they provide that. The rooms are very adequate. Even down to the one bedroom, I thought it has enough square footage to even get a King in the one bedroom plus the dressers. The bathroom is wide enough to get a wheelchair in there. It is very roomy even though it is one sink. They are very clean. They have housekeeping once a week, and there is a laundry facility. If you have an accident or something, you can always go down and tell somebody in the hall to help cleanup any mess. I think the décor is a little dated on the inside, but other than that, I think it is a great facility.

October 27, 2014

We placed my mom in Aurora Pond. She is very happy there. There are two reasons why we chose them: The price was reasonable and the staff is so darn nice. The facility is very nice. It is clean and well kept. It is very convenient. They have activities. They have excursions. They have a van that will take them to various places. They have musicians and comedians and the like come in to entertain people. They also have excellent food. The apartments are larger and nicer than the other facility.

October 27, 2014

The staff at Aurora Pond seemed very caring and interested in everybody's wellbeing. The residents seemed very satisfied and happy. The rooms are very good. They were setup nicely and everybody did their own thing. I would say it was very nice. We had lunch there, and the food was great. The dining room was every nice, and everybody could choose where they wanted to sit.

October 18, 2014

Mom loves Aurora Pond, she loves the social aspect of it, and if she were to need further services after independent they do have available if needed. It is probably for people that were more active and social. She loves the place, but she still does a lot of travel and maybe that is reason why she can’t decide yet. They have a little exercise room, a bus that takes residents to place, entertainment, a TV room where they show movies, a piano area, and a beautiful dining room. One of the managers takes us around and she was lovely, wonderful, very engaging, informative, and welcoming.

April 26, 2014

Grandmother is a resident of Aurora Pond, and it’s a good place. They do her bedding, they do her food, and they do her housekeeping. We can arrange for elder care if needed, which we are doing right now. It is a positive experience.

March 27, 2014

By Kiemetha

We really like Aurora Pond. The staff was very helpful and very friendly. Their facility was very nice. The only thing is, the price range is not what Mom could afford. That's the only reason we didn't go with them. The rooms were OK. They have cottages with a kitchen and a separated bedroom as well as a tub. They did not have anything available at the time that had a tub or separated full kitchen. So that's one of the issues that she had. But other than that, I rate them very high.

November 27, 2013

I was looking online for a facility and I found Aurora Pond. My father is in there since last August. He loves being here and the experience has been outstanding. I love the service, I love the people, and I'm thrilled with where he is.

October 17, 2013

By Harry14

I moved in to Aurora Pond. I chose it because it is close to the area where I lived before and to my church. It is also close to my doctor, the hospital and the cancer clinic. The rooms are very nice and spacious. I really enjoy the exercise class that I have every morning of the week and there are also other activities. I am satisfied with the three meals they prepare for me particularly breakfast. If ever I don't like the main dish, there are other options to choose from. They have two sets of managers, which are two couples and they are both friendly and practically everybody like them. They are relaxed and they kid a little as they mingle with us. They attend to our needs well and I appreciate all four of them. I am very happy with my choice and satisfied with my situation.

October 04, 2013

Aurora Pond was modern, spacious and beautiful. The manager was very helpful.

September 10, 2013

The people at Aurora Pond are always nice, polite, and very receptive to us. Everybody has lots of activities there. The food is always good, too.

Photos of Aurora Pond

Features of Aurora Pond

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Aurora Pond

Aurora Pond is located in Wyoming, MI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Aurora Pond for a visit...and stay!

Map of Aurora Pond