Regency Park | Vero Beach, FL

910 Regency Sq, Vero Beach, FL, 32967

Contact Now

Reviews of Regency Park | Vero Beach, FL

Caring108612950 June 21, 2015

I liked The Regency Park very much, and I would consider moving there. The people working there were warm. I ate there, and the food was good.

AZT16113 March 01, 2012

My great grandmother was a resident of this facility in the later years of her life before she passed away. I visited this community once, which was also the last time I saw her. However, despite the briefness of my visit here, it left quite the impression on me. The residents seemed to genuinely enjoy being there, and had a rapport with the administration which I have not seen in many other places. The general staff also seemed very committed to their work and helping these people live as comfortably as they possibly could. I honestly couldn't pick a better place to have my relatives live in, knowing that they would be cared for with the utmost courtesy and professionalism by a staff that truly understands the necessity of what it is they do and take pride in their incredibly important work. I hope to one day visit again, and see that same happiness

From Regency Park

Welcome to Regency Park...where retirement living is simply more of a good thing.

Regency Park is a luxury retirement community, located in Vero Beach, Florida where independent senior living is celebrated in ultimate resort style. Here, generous amenities compliment a breadth of daily activities and like-minded people within the Florida 55+ community share stories from the past, and look forward to memories they have yet to create. Here, too you will find richly-appointed apartments and villas that redefine Florida luxury retirement living, while five themed restaurants offer dining to tempt any palate.

It's easy to savor life in one of the most desirable retirement spots in America. For reasons that are many: wildlife thrives along the beautiful Indian River Lagoon not far from pristine Atlantic beaches on the East Coast of Florida. Golf courses challenge, state-of-the art medical centers reassure and our acclaimed cultural offerings keep entertaining. Regency Park: Relaxed. Independent. Luxurious. The life you love now...only more so.

5 different dining venues, in house surround sound movie theater, live music and dancing weekly, outstanding Sunday brunch. 11 acre conservation area buffer is part of 45 acre community property. Closest independent living community to beaches and area cultural locations.

Features of Regency Park

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt.

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Bridge

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Minimum age: 55

• Dining extra: Assisted Living apartments and villas have full kitchens, we have 5 different dining venues, from fine dining to casual

Location of Regency Park