The Conservatory at Alden Bridge

6203 Alden Bridge Drive, The Woodlands, TX, 77382

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Conservatory at Alden Bridge

Stephen23 October 28, 2015

At The Conservatory at Alden Bridge, they had a very professional staff. It was a very attractive and pleasant facility in an excellent neighborhood. It was a nice place. In fact, if it would have been my choice, that's where my father would have gone. They have activities outside. They have their bus and they take them to the mall, to the grocery, or wherever they want to go. Then of course, they have a daily calendar of things that they do, e.g., bingo or cards. They have a movie cinema on site, where they have a weekly movie. Well, there's studio up to two-bedroom with a pleasant living space and kitchen. Their dining area was a restaurant-style dining area. They have a menu with set items and specials that they can order, and it is brought to their table. The staff was friendly, and the residents that I met were friendly. There were plenty of people engaged in conversation in little areas where they had some table set up.

honeytx September 14, 2015

We just put our father in The Conservatory and he absolutely loves it. It's clean, the amenities are first class, the food is amazing. The staff is so helpful and friendly. I don't think he will ever leave!

Caring100112550 January 06, 2015

I chose The Conservatory at Alden Bridge because I think it is the nicest facility with the best food. All of the people were very nice. The residents all seemed very happy. The building itself is only six years old, so it is probably the newest facility that we have visited. I thought the apartments were very comfortable. It has space for a washer and dryer which a lot of the others did not have. It is a full apartment with a small kitchen. All in all, their prices were comparable to everybody else, but they just offered more.

Judy93942250 September 30, 2014

The staff of The Conservatory at Alden Bridge was very nice and very accommodating. They called me twice to go on bus trips with them even though I don't live there. They play cards, Bingo, and they do aerobics. They have a beauty parlor, a swimming pool, and a library. It was very clean, very nice, and very homelike.

CinnamonRed1 September 02, 2014

My loved one is there several months and loves the place. The units and surrounding settings are beautiful and well appointed. The amenities/activities are good. The staff is exceptional and very friendly. The "lock-in" 3-yr rate is also very nice. There are only a few things that we see that could use improving.

Number one item is the food. The food has been hit or miss - and more of the latter. It is either so overcooked that no one can eat it; or it tastes bland and awful. I have heard quite a few residents complaining about it. The Sunday Buffet really needs an overhaul. Gourmet cooking it is not. Also, with the choices for meals always including breakfast - there needs to be more breakfast choices offered besides a continental breakfast. Not everyone enjoys sweet pastries or cereal.

Second; Additional guest parking would be helpful as spaces are limited.

Third and last; I do not understand why there isn't a shade cover over the pool. The last thing elderly people want is the hot Texas sun beating on their heads! It's not too large that it can't be covered partially.

For the money the residents pay, we feel these items need addressing.

Caring86717350 June 27, 2014

I went to The Conservatory, which is close to my daughter's home. My daughter and I went over there on a Sunday. I felt like I was in an art museum. I would love to have A 2-bedroom and 2-bath because I have grandchildren and they could come and stay with me. But they were twice as expensive, and the rooms were suffocatingly small for me. I would rather have a larger room than a fancier room. But it's fabulous. It looks like something out of a movie.

It's a lovely place. They have a crafts room, a pool table room, movies every afternoon, and an exercise and physical therapy room. Also, if you want to go somewhere, you need not drive. They don't have a bus, but you'll have a limousine. The staff is just lovely. They're sweet, kind, nice, and gentle women. They were very helpful. It was beautiful. I don't know if that was the best thing. Everything is so fancy for the public activities there, but the rooms are quite small, unless you have lots of money.

Grace18 March 30, 2014

One of the places we really liked was the Conservatory. It is close to my children, and it offers a lot of things that we would be looking for there. The staff is wonderful. We’ve had lunch and dinner there, and we liked the food. It just fits us.

Jane81939350 March 27, 2014

The Conservatory was a very nice place. The community was beautiful. The services were good. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were a nice size and beautiful. The amenities were great. They had activities, and we went for a happy hour and tour.

Susan75448850 December 24, 2013

The Conservatory is different because it is all for independent living. It looked like a cruise ship on land. It was very delux and very fancy; however, it wasn't going to meet the needs that I needed for my mother. Their rooms were a little bit smaller but the finishing touches were top of the line. It was very beautiful and it was like five-star hotel. They were incredible.

Gwen4 October 26, 2013

Mom has been with The Conservatory at Alden Bridge for three weeks now. It's a beautiful facility. The staff are wonderful and the food is good.

Grace14 September 23, 2013

I liked The Conservatory. The residents seemed to be more congenial and active. The food was excellent with a wide variety and the service was perfect.

Mildred4 August 28, 2013

I visited The Conservatory at Alden Bridge. I am currently on their waiting list. It is a very nice facility. It is perfectly beautiful there. I really like it. It is strictly independent. You can get two meals a day. The only thing about it with me, with my income being some Social Security and retirement, it would take everything I make to be able to live there.

William13 August 01, 2013

I chose The Conservatory at Alden Bridge. The facility is outstanding and it's fairly new only about five years old. I've met so many of the residents and everyone is just an ambassador for the place. I ate there two to three times and it's fantastic. I'm moving in this month. They have fitness and aquatic activities. They have a person who assesses the best program for the residents. They also take the residents to the doctor's appointments and take you shopping if we need to go. They have trips that they go on. They have a theater and they got movies every night. They have a happy hour every 4 o'clock. They have bingos and card games. They almost got all kinds of activities. I like the fact that it's a beautiful resort-like facility. I sure will recommend this place.

Charlene8 July 12, 2013

My aunt is staying at The Conservatory until this weekend. It is a beautiful place. The apartment that they have is too big for her. The staff is so nice. We were there Sunday and requested a private dining room and they were just accommodating. The food also was wonderful. They have different activities like bingos, happy hours, and movies. They also have a vehicle that would take them shopping. This facility is so nice but it is just too huge for my aunt. Her dementia is starting to get worse so she started staying in her room more often than not. This is an independent living facility, so we need a facility where staff would constantly check on her and make sure that she comes out and mingles with others.

From The Conservatory at Alden Bridge

At The Conservatory at Alden Bridge, residents enjoy an independent lifestyle enriched with the affordable luxuries that make life comfortable, carefree and rewarding. From gourmet meals to fun activities; wellness care to resort-style amenities, everything we do at The Conservatory is focused on providing the very best in senior living.

Located in some of the most beautiful areas of Texas, our communities are elegantly designed featuring a Grande Clubhouse with fine dining, wellness and fitness centers, swimming pool, spa, activity rooms and a state-of-the-art movie theater. Our apartment homes are equally impressive offering a selection of spacious floor plans upgraded with designer finishes such as granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in closets, private balconies, tile flooring and more.

We are most proud of the level of quality care and services enjoyed by our residents. Our friendly team of professionals are available 24 hours a day and always nearby to help ensure your life is happy and worry-free. You’ll love the chef prepared gourmet meals, courteous wait staff, concierge services, complimentary transportation, housekeeping and maintenance, full calendar of activities and events as well as the many health and wellness options to keep you living happier, longer.

Features of The Conservatory at Alden Bridge

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Tennis courts
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, Movie Theater, W/D in unit

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: All residents have a full kitchen

• Minimum age: 55

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of The Conservatory at Alden Bridge