Reviews of The Triton House
Deborah335562 September 11, 2016
I visited this facility
Triton House was scary, it was not a good place, and it’s for mentally ill people. It looked liked they had cards table in the dining area, and maybe if I went in further I could have seen a dining table. I went through the front door, there was a large man sitting on the sofa with his legs up, and he looked like a hot mess. It was old and kind of rundown.
From The Triton House
Located in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, The Triton House is a licensed NJ DCA residence just one block from the beach! Walk on the boardwalk all year long and enjoy summer breezes on the spacious front porch. We are located in easy walking distance to town and the train.
With a comfortable living room, sitting rooms, and porches, residents can always find a quiet place to relax. Three homemade meals are conscientiously prepared and served daily in our dining room. Rooms are available on a private and semi-private basis. All rooms are spacious and cheery with ample windows.
Our friendly and responsible staff provide daily assistance with medications and attend to the individual needs of each of our residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. If a resident needs assistance moving from a bed to a wheelchair, this facility has staff who can help.
What Makes Us Special
The Triton House is kept spotlessly clean and is maintained with the care that only a family-owned and operated business can provide.
Features of The Triton House
Technology and entertainment
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Housing extra: Shared living
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Activities extra: We offer on going counseling
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Fee structure extra: We require 1st and 2nd months rent
- Minimum rate: $1,500/month
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: No pets allowed
- We help families understand VA benefits
Location of The Triton House
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities