The Springs of Napa

3460 Villa Ln, Napa, CA, 94558

Reviews of The Springs of Napa

Caring107164050 May 24, 2015

I visited The Springs of Napa. My experience was positive and good. The gentleman that saw me was very cordial and nice. He showed me the whole place. I had lunch there, and the food was very good.

I thought the place was set up positively. I saw the different living quarters or the different apartments they had. I saw the gym room. They had activities. They go on outings, they also have card games and whatever the residents are interested in.

The apartments looked nice. There was one that needed quite a bit of work, but they said that the former resident in there left it that way, so they were in the process of redoing the apartment.

Laura49 January 09, 2015

The Springs at Napa is rather elegant. The rooms are sufficient. It is all on one level so you don't have the elevator problem. It is a much smaller facility. They do accommodate blind people as well. My friend is blind, and she pays her own caretaker to come in and help her. The sanitation is excellent.

Ken23 July 20, 2014

The Springs is independent, but they have people there who can do assisted parts. I'm very happy with everything other than that they're always changing managers, but other than that, the rooms are nice. The people are nice. I have no complaints with the staff whatsoever. They have a full kitchen, 1-bedroom/ 1-bathroom, nice-sized living room, balcony. They have all kinds of stuff: excursions, bus, games, movies, library, everything.

Caring80189250 April 12, 2014

The Springs of Napa is a good facility. The staff were nice, but I had the feeling that the residents were a little more elderly. We were invited for some musical thing, and nobody really participate, and that fell short. I just didn't get the feeling that I exactly fit in there.

From The Springs of Napa

The Springs of Napa is located in Napa, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Springs of Napa for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Springs of Napa

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room