The Springs of Napa

3460 Villa Ln, Napa, CA, 94558

Reviews of The Springs of Napa

July 21, 2015

It's probably one of the best places around and certainly in Napa where my sister lived. It's a mixture of things. They started out totally independent, then they started allowing walkers, and then they started allowing people to have their helpers. It almost looks like an assisted living place in some ways. They have a really great kitchen. They have good staff, great meals, and good relations among the people. They play a lot of card games and other activities. Some people are free to come and go if they have a car. She has been here about a year now, and she has made friends. It's just pretty expensive. They are very caring and helpful. People on the whole are pretty happy there. She has her own apartment, and she can get along now with help several times a day, but the problem is that since there is a dining room and because it's independent, they do not bring food to the rooms. If you want your food to be brought to you, you have to hire somebody to do it, and that gets quite expensive. They'll do it for a few days if you're sick, but they don't want to keep doing it. She's getting along OK, but she really can't get down to see her friends right now until she improves in the next few weeks. The problem with COPD -- you're up one week and down the next, and that is very changeable. But I really recommend The Springs of Napa. If I were going to a place, that's where I would go.

May 24, 2015

I visited The Springs of Napa. My experience was positive and good. The gentleman that saw me was very cordial and nice. He showed me the whole place. I had lunch there, and the food was very good. I thought the place was set up positively. I saw the different living quarters or the different apartments they had. I saw the gym room. They had activities. They go on outings, they also have card games and whatever the residents are interested in. The apartments looked nice. There was one that needed quite a bit of work, but they said that the former resident in there left it that way, so they were in the process of redoing the apartment.

January 09, 2015

By Laura49

The Springs at Napa is rather elegant. The rooms are sufficient. It is all on one level so you don't have the elevator problem. It is a much smaller facility. They do accommodate blind people as well. My friend is blind, and she pays her own caretaker to come in and help her. The sanitation is excellent.

July 20, 2014

By Ken23

The Springs is independent, but they have people there who can do assisted parts. I'm very happy with everything other than that they're always changing managers, but other than that, the rooms are nice. The people are nice. I have no complaints with the staff whatsoever. They have a full kitchen, 1-bedroom/ 1-bathroom, nice-sized living room, balcony. They have all kinds of stuff: excursions, bus, games, movies, library, everything.

April 12, 2014

The Springs of Napa is a good facility. The staff were nice, but I had the feeling that the residents were a little more elderly. We were invited for some musical thing, and nobody really participate, and that fell short. I just didn't get the feeling that I exactly fit in there.

Photos of The Springs of Napa

Features of The Springs of Napa

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About The Springs of Napa

The Springs of Napa is located in Napa, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Springs of Napa for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Springs of Napa