Eskaton Manteca Manor

Overview of Ratings

4.8

October 06, 2017

By Mary

Apartment is OK. Repairs done on time. Employees always there when you need help. Manager always there to talk if you need a shoulder.

September 27, 2017

By Estella O.

I am a resident here at Eskaton....I have been very happy here for six years, I love all the workers here. I am very satisfied.

September 26, 2017

By Jackie Laote

I moved in here mid July 2017. We received flu shots. There have been many social activities, including bingo and pot lucks. These provide an excellent way for people to socialize and get to know one another. We now have a balance class 3 days a week.

September 25, 2017

By GloriaF

They go out of their way to bring me packages when they are not busy. That's extra and beyond. They'll help me get to the center and back when I'm struggling. They wait on me and get my Food at Functions. They bring my commodities and brown bag to me. I feel the care and the concern, totally.

February 28, 2017

By Cheryl577241

My aunt lives here and invites us to attend holidays and party celebrations with her. It is always a lot of fun as the staff always makes us feel welcome and "at home"! Thank you for doing such a great job of providing a safe, clean, wonderful environment!

February 26, 2017

By Eleanor230482

I like that everything is ground level, no steps, easy entry into the apartments. Whenever you need something done in your apartment, they are very good at taking care of it.

February 21, 2017

By Charlene011518

This is the first time I've ever had new appliances. Very nice apartment. I have my little companion dog. It was well worth the 3-year wait.

November 29, 2016

By Kathy518483

I appreciate you guys and all your hard work. The changes here and the painting is so nice. You take care of us all.

November 22, 2016

By Trudie264605

This is my letter to Eskaton and the entire staff to say thank you for all you do for us, how much I appreciate you, and how grateful I am to be given the chance to have a home of my own again based on my income. After 17 years, my employer decided to retire and closed his business. I did not know what I was going to do. At my age, I knew finding another job was going to be tough. And tough it was. I also knew I did not have the money to afford my own house or apartment. I sold most of all my furniture and household possessions. Keeping only a few, what I called my treasures, and putting them in storage. I then was forced to consider the kindness of family and friends, staying in their guest rooms or sleeping on their couches. I discovered Eskaton and put in my application. I was put on a waiting list. After a year and a half, I was called and offered a studio apartment. When I was handed the keys and walked in my own apartment, I cried with tears of joy. This was now my space. Where I could go to bed and get up whenever I wanted, watch the TV programs I wanted, and make it my home. Even though I only had two lawn chairs, 12" TV, and an air bed, I knew little by little, I would be able to fill it with the things that I love and make it my happy home-and fill it I did. I wake up every morning, look around and feel so grateful for what I have. And all based on my income. I never thought it would be possible. Yet, in the years I have lived here, I have met so many people who seem to complain about everything and everyone. I just don't understand. Where else could they go and have so much offered to them based on their income. I sure don't know of any. At times it gets me down. But I refuse to let them pull me into their misery. I appreciate all you do and all you have to offer here. As for the staff, I couldn’t ask for better. So from the bottom of my heart, I say thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It's heartbreaking to know there are those who disagree; wanting so much more. They too need to realize, they're here based on their income as well.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Eskaton Manteca Manor

Eskaton Manteca Manor is an independent living community in Manteca, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Manteca Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eskaton Manteca Manor