Longmont Regent

2210 Main St, Longmont, CO, 80501

Reviews of Longmont Regent

yadvigaJQPRV May 11, 2016

Longmont's price was good. The staff was very friendly, and the manager of sales was excellent. My parents were impressed with the lady who does the dining room setup for the residents. They had a nice view of the restaurant. The activities were quite acceptable. The neighborhood is off a busy main street two miles away from where my husband and I live.

Pam121796350 March 15, 2016

Longmont Regent was excellent. The staff was great and knowledgeable. The atmosphere was good. The rooms were nice and plentiful. There was nothing bad about it at all. They showed me the dining room, and I even got to try some of the cookies. It was clean and empty but really nice and well set up. The community was clean and well kept, and the people were friendly.

Terry118248850 December 22, 2015

I select Longmont Regent for my uncle because it has an outside entrance. The place is adequate and clean. The food is just fine. They do a variety of things for their activities. They have amenities that are sufficient for what he needs, and the rooms are fine.

Marilyn111790850 October 29, 2015

I visited Longmont Regent. The staff was really nice. I met some of the residents, and they were nice too. It was a good experience. I enjoyed them. They were very friendly. I felt comfortable with them.

Hopeful3 August 27, 2015

It was the only one in Colorado that my mother could afford. I thought it would be a dump but it was not. It is clean and comfortable and provides many in house activities, some that I think my mom will enjoy. I hope she will meet some new friends there and have people to do things with. She lived in Wyoming and my father died a couple years ago. They were married for 52f years. Except for my brother and I visiting as much as we could, she had nobody to talk to.

Bob111114850 July 21, 2015

I had a very nice tour at Longmont Regent. I met a nice gentleman there who was the activity director and started a little friendship with them, but the place was too far for me. It’s 67 miles from where I live and from my family. The place was very nice. I didn’t see anybody in wheelchairs and walkers, but there were people in my age group who were active and got around, so that was the main thing. It was a very nice, small 1-bedroom apartment. We saw the food, and I had lunch there; it was very good.

rhause November 06, 2014

We are an in-home care giving agency that was hired by one of the residents to assist with ADL's. Our caregivers who went into the establishment said that many of the cafeteria workers were rude and unpleasant to them and our client. Some of the management were very helpful and installed a grab bar in the bathroom for our client, which was very nice. However, when visiting the building during normal office hours the couple that claimed to be the managers were rude and extremely unhelpful. If the staff is going to be rude to people coming in to their building off the street, then it makes me wonder how the residents are treated who live there. Being helpful and courteous to people are basics in customer service and care. We are an agency that makes referrals and recommendations for seniors when they are unable to stay in their own home, and sadly, I would not recommend this establishment to any consumers, based on the unhelpful, unpleasant, and rude behavior of some of it's management.

Hi - thanks so much for reaching out. We at Holiday take great pride in our management teams, so this story is very concerning. We'd like to know some more specifics about your experience. Can you please call our Resident Relations line, 1-800-370-8331, at your convenience? Thank you - your feedback helps makes our communities happier places for seniors.

Jack24 June 30, 2014

My mom lives at Longmont Regent. It’s close to the hospital where my dad is. She visits my dad every day, so she doesn’t have time to participate in their activities. However, they could help with her visit to the hospital, but she still wants to drive. I’m guessing the apartment that she has is 1,100 square feet. They could improve the food; my mom complains about it.

Ebetts06 May 21, 2014

Longmont Regent was very nice, and it was very nicely run. The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were spacious and nice. Their kitchen was nice, and I ate lunch there, which was also very nice. I liked everything; however, I couldn't afford to move there with the income I have every month.

Stephanie24 April 30, 2014

I have my mom move to Longmont Regent and it seems like mom fits in there more.The clientele are more down to earth than the other places I looked at. I am not sure what activities she's joining in right now because she has to sit and keep her feet up most of the time, but she goes out to lunch with them, and she goes to tea and couple other things. They have a bus that takes them to Walmart, Target, and takes them out to lunch. I have had a couple of meals there, and they have really good food; it's really yummy. The staff is really friendly, nice, accommodating, and they want to get her involved. She's only been there a week, and so far so good. She is happy.

Caring83190150 April 22, 2014

Longmont Regent was OK. The staff seems fine. We had lunch, and the food was OK. They had board games, get-togethers, speakers or people come in and talk to them about different subjects.

Searching for Independent Living Facility March 06, 2014

Longmont Regent is a pleasant facility with a beautiful mountain view from the dining room. My Dad was excited to find an apartment that he really liked. The staff was very helpful, but then my Dad decided that he wasn't ready to move, and canceled his lease a couple of days later. The $1,300 that was charged to his credit card, and which we were told was refundable if he changed his mind, still hasn't been credited back to his credit card a month later. He was told that this has to go through the Corporate Office, and he hasn't been able to reach anyone in that office. We are frustrated, as my Dad likes the place, and would consider moving there in the future, but now feels uncomfortable with the lack of assistance with his refund.

Caring70096350 February 25, 2014

Longmont is fixed up nicely and it was clean. I had a meal with my friend and it was good. It seemed like they always have something going on for entertainment. They had a movie day and a place where they got ice cream. They also have a beauty shop. They had a van there which would take her when she needed to go places. They’ve invited me to try all kinds of different things. The people who worked there seemed nice.

Caring71296350 October 05, 2013

The staff in Longmont Regent is fine. Their rooms and apartments are fine too. The activities that they have there are definitely more for independent people. Residents are provided with three meals a day and food is fine. However, it's just not the right place for my mom. I'm not satisfied with this place.

Kristine2 June 13, 2013

Longmont Regent was a very nice and clean place. There was a small kitchen on each unit. The people were very friend and the food is good. We really liked it.

From Longmont Regent

Longmont Regent is located in Longmont, CO, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Longmont Regent for a visit...and stay!

Features of Longmont Regent

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room