Heritage Estates Independent Living

900 E. Stanley Blvd., Livermore, CA, 94550

Reviews of Heritage Estates | Independent Living

December 05, 2014

By Kristin3

We looked at Heritage Estates, and it was really nice but they had a four year waiting list. It was beautiful and very new, and they have activities. It was really nice; my mom liked it, so we would have put her there if they would have had availability at that time. The rooms are a little bit bigger and a little more modern.

May 29, 2014

By Vinod1

I visited Heritage Estates. You can cook for yourself in your room if you want to. The staff was good, very nice staff. The food was excellent. The residents were mostly women there. They were more visible. They have a bridge room; you can play bridge. They had an exercise room and a meeting room.

October 16, 2013

The Heritage Estates is a nice facility as far as food is concerned and there are lots of things to do. They've been very friendly and quite helpful in the move from out of state and we'll have an apartment that would be suitable for us. The staff was just marvelous. As far as I'm concerned, the place is going to be very nice and we're moving in next Tuesday.

August 27, 2012

By SueW2

My mother's not there yet, she's still in the planning stage. There was a nice lady named Mary, and she's the one that gave us the tour. They offered her a 3-day trial, go there and spend two nights. I can go with her the first night and stay there. Everything's complimentary, the food, lodging, everything, so they can actually try out and see if they like it. It's really nice. Their advertisement is like a cruise ship.

June 21, 2012

I found a place to live and it's in Heritage Park of Livermore. I chose this independent living facility because I like the convenience in the area. It's just near grocery store, banks, restaurants and all is really convenient. Plus they have a club house for me to go if I want to. I've only been there for a couple of weeks now and the best thing about this community I must say this place is really convenient to everything. They also have a quiet and safe neighbourhood. With regards to the care all the people are friendly. You will feel the concern. I have an apartment and everybody has each own apartment and they are free to go out. It's totally independent living. They don't serve food there. You will be the one who will cook for your own food. I would definitely recommend this place to others. I'm really satisfied with regards to living in The Heritage Park. It's a very nice and a great place to live.

June 30, 2011

By CA-Claire

This Facility advertises 5 star fun, and that is what they provide - along with 5 star service! The staff all learn to recognize the residents by name very quickly, and learns what each prefers at meals and in apartment services. My 90 year old parents have been there more than 2 years, and after living in the home they had built and lived in for over 35 years, we thought they would never consider a place in a facility as home. It took a few months, then they felt like they had lived there for a long time, and wondered why it took them so long to decide to move there. We recently moved them from Independent Living to Assisted Living (in the same building/facility). They settled in very quickly, and the staff have been wonderful! They receive help with bathing and medication, as that is all that they need right now. One nice thing is they did not have to change dining rooms - they still eat at their regular table in the Independent Living side, with their normal dinner companions! The gourmet menu has so many choices, more than some restaurants! I cannot recommend this facility highly enough! Nearly every employee knows me, as I visit several times per week, and my brother visits once a week for dinner. My family also puts on slide shows as activities once per month, which the residents just love. With everything that has gone on with my parents during this difficult part of their life (both with Alzheimer's), I would have been lost without the caring staff at this facility.

June 22, 2011

By TramBeauty

I toured this facility with my parents, who have health problems and are looking at their options. The sales department gave the tour of the facility. She started out by asking questions with my parents to find out their needs and financial situation. She had great advice on what we need to think about, and what steps we would need to go through if we get serious about moving in. Next, she showed us both the independent living part, and the assisted living part of the facility. The rooms are very nice and clean, and have a nice kitchen and living area space. There are options for 1 or 2 bedroom regular and deluxe (with extra closet space). All living expenses are pretty much included in the monthly rent except for phone and internet connection. The internet only costs $20 extra a month. There are nice community areas for the residents to get together for activities and/or classes. She treated us to lunch at the dining hall. The food was excellent, and the servers (young college and high school students) were very nice and polite. Overall, it was a great positive experience. The residents there look happy.

Photos of Heritage Estates

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: CA

About Heritage Estates

Heritage Estates in Livemore, California offers luxurious apartment homes for seniors 62 and over in a fun and active independent living community. We have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style assisted living, and all things "fun." Heritage Estates in Livermore even offers respite care and short-term care.

Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed restaurant at this senior living community. Looking for unique senior housing in California? Here you can sign up for an art class, start a new fitness program, exercise your brain in our Brain Fitness Center, or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. At Heritage Estates the possibilities are endless.

Quite simply, at Heritage Estates it's your life on your terms. We just help make it all possible. Come join us for "Five-Star Fun."

Superb location, next door to Trader Joes, shopping, medical, walking trails. Like living on a cruise ship on land!

Map of Heritage Estates