Bella Terra | Independent Living

Two Kathleen Drive, Jackson, NJ, 08527

Reviews of Bella Terra | Independent Living

flpunt December 31, 2015

For the most part Bella Terra is a very nice facility, clean and spacious rooms and affordable. But there are a few complaints that I hear from my Mother who is a resident there, as well as other residents I have meet. The food is terrible. Dinner is sometimes cold, too tough to chew and too many type gravies on everything. They never order any pizza for the resident even though they have asked as a change of pace. Continental breakfast is the same thing everyday no change. Temperature control is another problem. It's always too hot. Everybody has to open there windows and have a fan in the winter. My Mom is happy there because of the people she has made friends with.

I am sorry to hear that your mother feels that way she does about her dining experience. It is our goal to provide you with exceptional dining experiences each day. In January we have made a change in our dining leadership. David Ritter, our new Director of Dining Services started with us on 1/4/15. David Ritter, brings a wealth of knowledge and experience. He has already jumped right in to meet with our residents and understand what they do and do not like. We are excited to see all of the wonderful improvements that he will bring to the table. I would like to have an opportunity to speak to you so that I can better understand your mother’s concerns so that we can correct them and prevent them from reoccurring in the future. Tony Aloise, VP Dining Service, 3125455550.

Caring94830750 September 25, 2014

Bella Terra was a pretty nice place. It had a lot of good features. The staff was very pleasant and patient, answering a lot of questions that my wife and I had. They did not serve lunch at the dining room, so we ate in a café. It was good, but it was not a dining room atmosphere. The price seemed a little lower than some of the other places we’ve seen. This was one of the attractions that we had for it.

Thank you for taking the time to come and tour our community. We are very pleased you found our staff to be pleasant and patient. It is our goal to provide best in class service and care to our residents and guests. We would love to have you come back and enjoy lunch in our Bistro! Please give me a call at 773-730-9500. Thanks, Kim Greer, Executive Director.

sgboone July 18, 2014

If I didn't already have established relationships and family in Monmouth County, I'd move here. It's a dream come true but too far away from family and friends. Still considering if I don't find a suitable senior facility while I can still make decisions.

Caring6922 June 30, 2014

Bella Terra has about four or five different room styles. Some of the rooms have two bedrooms and a kitchenette. The neighborhood was fine. It was located right on the road where I play golf. Food was very good. They have a pool and a gym. The staff was very helpful and informative.

Beth13 January 28, 2014

We chose Belle Terra because it offered the most for my mother and it was what we are looking for at a somewhat affordable price. The apartments have different sizes. She is very comfortable in her apartment. It's a one bedroom, one and half bath with full kitchen. The staff is very nice. The food is good. It's working out well and I have nothing bad to say about them. They are all good. Mom participates in a lot of the things. They have card games, mahjong, bingo. They have entertainers, they have parties, happy hours twice a week, movies. They take them on bus trips, they take them to the supermarket, they take them to the bank. Mom is happy there. She has made friends. The place is also close to me so it's working out well.

James31 May 31, 2013

Bella Terra is a very nice place. When we visited the place, the people were very attractive and we were greeted warmly. They serve us lunch and the food was okay, nothing special.

From Bella Terra

Bella Terra offers independent living in Jackson for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Bella Terra will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™

Indoor Heated Pool and Spacious apartments___ Bright and cheery apartments with large windows and full kitchens___ Recently Renovated each floor with new carpet throughout the hallways___ We offer restaurant style dining and have numerous menu choices and a Bistro for casual dining___ Large male and Veteran population

Features of Bella Terra

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio Average 6:1
  • Pets Small Pets Allowed

Nurses

• Nurses Extra We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Licenses New Jersey Assisted Living