Bella Terra | Independent Living

Two Kathleen Drive, Jackson, NJ, 08527

Reviews of Bella Terra | Independent Living

sgboone July 18, 2014

If I didn't already have established relationships and family in Monmouth County, I'd move here. It's a dream come true but too far away from family and friends. Still considering if I don't find a suitable senior facility while I can still make decisions.

Caring6922 June 30, 2014

Bella Terra has about four or five different room styles. Some of the rooms have two bedrooms and a kitchenette. The neighborhood was fine. It was located right on the road where I play golf. Food was very good. They have a pool and a gym. The staff was very helpful and informative.

Beth13 January 28, 2014

We chose Belle Terra because it offered the most for my mother and it was what we are looking for at a somewhat affordable price. The apartments have different sizes. She is very comfortable in her apartment. It's a one bedroom, one and half bath with full kitchen. The staff is very nice. The food is good. It's working out well and I have nothing bad to say about them. They are all good. Mom participates in a lot of the things. They have card games, mahjong, bingo. They have entertainers, they have parties, happy hours twice a week, movies. They take them on bus trips, they take them to the supermarket, they take them to the bank. Mom is happy there. She has made friends. The place is also close to me so it's working out well.

James31 May 31, 2013

Bella Terra is a very nice place. When we visited the place, the people were very attractive and we were greeted warmly. They serve us lunch and the food was okay, nothing special.

From Bella Terra

Bella Terra offers independent living in Jackson for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Bella Terra will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™

Indoor Heated Pool and Spacious apartments___ Bright and cheery apartments with large windows and full kitchens___ Recently Renovated each floor with new carpet throughout the hallways___ We offer restaurant style dining and have numerous menu choices and a Bistro for casual dining___ Large male and Veteran population

Features of Bella Terra

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee

• Staff patient ratio: Average 6:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: New Jersey Assisted Living

Nurses

• Nurses extra: We have 24 hour nurses.

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Bella Terra