The Village at St. Barnabas | Independent Living

5850 Meridian Road, Gibsonia, PA, 15044

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Village at St. Barnabas | Independent Living

Client 154UYVBO May 22, 2016

I visited St. Barnabas (The Village at St. Barnabas). One of the good things is they have all levels of care. Some of the buildings were very beautiful with nice apartments. The people that we spoke with were very generous with their time in showing us around. Their apartments in the newer building were very nice and big. The community seemed like it was very well maintained. The Village at St. Barnabas was very nice, but I don’t think they would have taken my dad. Downstairs, there were restaurants, a post office, bank, and a little shopping mall area, which was very nice for those who could still get around.

Happy VisitorJJTPT May 11, 2016

The Village at St. Barnabas was a very nice facility. Although during our visit, we didn’t see a lot of interaction of the people as there has been some sickness going around and a lot of the residents were only in their rooms. I saw the dining room and their room and it was very nice. The staff who toured us around showed us an area where they do some activities and crafts.

Caring108646350 April 01, 2015

I have checked out The Village at St. Barnabas. They are economical and spotless. I can say that the girl who introduced me is very competent and very charming. They also have a fantastic swimming pool.

Caring93633750 October 19, 2014

We liked The Village at St. Barnabas. We visited the whole place, but we were interested in the assisted living. Everything was so nice and neat. Everybody was so pleasant. They had lots of places where you could eat, and you didn't have to go to the dining area all of the time. You could eat in different areas. They had all kinds of places to go and walking areas. We had a very nice lunch there when we were visiting. They do had lots of good programs. However, they had homes, and I wanted an apartment.

Robert98063450 August 30, 2014

St. Barnabas was not quite as expensive on the entrance fee, unlike the other one we visited, but it was pretty close to the same monthly pay. It was beautiful except they had a lot of things that were like one big strip, but when you go in you could go to everything from the inside. The staff was very nice. The room, the waiting area and dining room were all beautiful and nice. We even had lunch there and it was delicious. After lunch, I saw an area where they could be outside and walk down the path. The residents were very active. We saw some of them making puzzles, they framed them and they were beautiful. The only thing I had against them was the price, but I would recommend them to others.

caring010410 April 25, 2014

The Village at St Barnabas was very good, except that it was too expensive for us. It was laid out very well. The grounds are absolutely huge. The staff, as well as the food, was excellent. The apartments were excellent and VERY nice. They had everything you could possibly want. They even have a pool, fire places, and outside balcony. We watched some people do some activities in the area.

RubenT December 29, 2012

My father was there as part of an in-patient rehab program. Stay away at all costs. The building is crumbling (I have photos), the food is non-edible and I have to question the nutritional value of it. The staff can be mean and impatient and can take a very long time to respond to calls for assistance (greater than 30 minutes at least once). All together, staying at home and going without care is a better option which my father tells me over and over again (he's still upset). To top matters off they had me sign papers they said had nothing to do with financial responsibility and now they are sending attorneys after me for debt that I did not accrue. Stay away at all costs!!!

About The Village at St. Barnabas

The Village at St. Barnabas is an independent living community in Gibsonia, PA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Village at St. Barnabas for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Village at St. Barnabas