The Village at St. Barnabas | Independent Living

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Village at St. Barnabas | Independent Living

Average Rating:

caring010410 April 25, 2014

The Village at St Barnabas was very good, except that it was too expensive for us. It was laid out very well. The grounds are absolutely huge. The staff, as well as the food, was excellent. The apartments were excellent and VERY nice. They had everything you could possibly want. They even have a pool, fire places, and outside balcony. We watched some people do some activities in the area.

RubenT December 29, 2012

My father was there as part of an in-patient rehab program. Stay away at all costs. The building is crumbling (I have photos), the food is non-edible and I have to question the nutritional value of it. The staff can be mean and impatient and can take a very long time to respond to calls for assistance (greater than 30 minutes at least once). All together, staying at home and going without care is a better option which my father tells me over and over again (he's still upset). To top matters off they had me sign papers they said had nothing to do with financial responsibility and now they are sending attorneys after me for debt that I did not accrue. Stay away at all costs!!!

About The Village at St. Barnabas

The Village at St. Barnabas is an independent living community in Gibsonia, PA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Village at St. Barnabas for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Village at St. Barnabas