Creekside Oaks

1715 Creekside Dr., Folsom, CA, 95630

Reviews of Creekside Oaks

Mari Lee July 21, 2015

Everything was wonderful at Creekside Oaks. There's an exercise area that's about half a block from the place, and they got a walking trail that goes up to the dog park. The rooms were very nice. It overlooked a little stream in the back. The person that showed me around was extremely nice and very helpful. The activities were pretty much like everybody else. They go on trips, they go to casinos, they have in-house things like movie nights, and on Sundays they have special breakfasts or dinners. I didn't find anything that I didn't like about the rooms. The only thing I had against it was the location.

Caring100892350 October 27, 2014

My mother has been in Creekside Oaks for two and a half years now. The staff is very helpful. They clean her room at least once a week. Even though my mother complains about the food once in a while -- but she has to have something to complain about -- I think the food is very good. Overall, I think they are doing a very nice job. They do have activities that they can participate in. It is not an assisted living facility, but I still think they still need somebody on staff that is capable to assist them in terms of medical because even simple or little things they have to call 911. However, it is a good facility.

Caring78266550 February 27, 2014

My mom stayed at Creekside Oaks a little over a year or year and a half after her husband passed away. I really liked it. She was doing fine there. It was just right down the street from her hospital. They took very good care of her and they did everything the promised. It was like a cruise ship. The dining room had white tablecloth. They had excellent food. They had the main meal in the afternoon. They had different sizes of rooms. They had a studio and one-bedroom with balcony. They cleaned the rooms. She took part of the activities like playing bridge and bingo. They had a social director. They had a bus that took them everywhere the group wanted to go. They also had services that took them to groceries stores or wherever they wanted. I would highly recommend it. It was not cheap, but if you had the money, that's a good place to go. However, mom had a seizure, which caused her to fall and had a brain injury. So, we had to bring her a rehab.

From Creekside Oaks

Creekside Oaks is a vibrant, all-inclusive retirement living community nestled in the heart of beautiful Folsom. Catering to active and independent seniors in search of carefree retirement living, our community is centrally located near shops, restaurants, parks, hospitals and the shores of Lake Folsom.

As a Sunshine Retirement Living Community, Creekside Oaks shares the same mission to be a preferred senior living provider through offering choice, value and independence to each of our valued residents.

Featured Amenities

Quality accommodations are available in selection of distinctive studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans. Our private apartment homes are pet-friendly and feature private patios or balconies, large windows and modern kitchenettes.

Just outside their front door, a number of premium on-site amenities await our residents. Seniors can email friends and family in our Computer Center, get their hair done in our on-site beauty salon, work up a sweat in one of our daily exercise classes or sit back and relax in our well-stocked library.

Available Services

As part of the all-inclusive lifestyle at Creekside Oaks, we take care of life’s daily chores so our residents can spend more time enjoying all our community has to offer. Each residence is assigned a personal housekeeper who does the cleaning, linen changing and supply stocking. Complimentary maintenance services for apartments and appliances are also provided.

Meal service is also an integral part of life at our community, with breakfast, lunch and dinner served three times a day in our formal dining room. Tasty and nutritious dishes are prepared by professional chefs with fresh ingredients on-site in our kitchen.

At Creekside Oaks we empower seniors to take care control of their time, their lives and look forward to tomorrow.

Ask about our Sunshine Travel Program - Our unique travel program gives you the chance to explore 16 cities in 7 states. Have a Question, Concern or Comment? Welcome to your Sunshine Community, Meet Mr. Sunshine. Ask about our unique Sunshine Wellness Program

Features of Creekside Oaks

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Private services

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month-rental