Beaverdale Estates

4610 Douglas Ave, Des Moines, IA, 50310

Reviews of Beaverdale Estates

Garry4 December 20, 2015

We toured Beaverdale Estates. The people were nice, and it was a very clean and nice place. The apartments were just a little bit small. They had all kinds of activities, like singing and bingo. The staff was very efficient. We ate lunch there, and the food was fantastic.

Phyllis Y. November 25, 2015

We visited Beaverdale Estates. They were very friendly, and I liked the facilities a lot. The meal I ate and the staff were good. If I had a little more income, I would be more interested. They had efficiencies and one-bedrooms, which were quite spacious with lots of storage space. I was really pleased with it.

Anonymous113129650 November 22, 2015

I thought Beaverdale Estates was wonderful. We didn’t have a lot of time that day, but we did stay for lunch, and it was really good. She told us about the activities, but we didn’t participate in any. The dining room was very nice, the food was excellent, and the menu was very good. Its setting was very nice, pleasant, and very clean.

Sue110611250 July 04, 2015

I liked Beaverdale Estates. I liked the staff, and I enjoyed the meal. I was even invited to come back again for kind of a gathering that they had a few weeks later. A girl showed me a room that was kind of like an efficiency. It was a little closer to what I could afford. The food was awesome. I really enjoyed the girl who showed me around. She was really warm.

Wilma5 November 29, 2014

I am staying at Beaverdale Estates Des Moines, and I have decided that is where I will be. I will not look any further as I am comfortable here. It’s been four months since I have been here. They offer three meals a day, and we get light housekeeping. Everybody here is friendly. I always have somebody to talk to and do something with. The rooms are spacious. I have one bedroom and a living room. They also provide transportation on shopping or to doctor's appointments.

Gloria26 July 20, 2014

I am a resident of Beaverland Estates, and it is very good. It is very comfortable, warm, and homey. It feels like it's your home, and everybody remarks about that when they come here. They are the best independent living for people that are retiring. You have all your meals. There are lots of activities. We have all kind of entertainment coming in. We have our own choir made up of the residents. I am in the choir, and I love being in the choir. We have a choir director, and we have musical managers that are very talented. We have two different kinds of bingo and all kinds of games. We have bean bags, baseball, Wii, and we have bowling with that. We have movies on Sunday with popcorn and refreshments. We have gospel singing on Sunday afternoon. We have two wonderful libraries. We have morning exercises every day. It's just busy all the time. It has good managers; their office doors are open all the time, and you can walk in their office and talk to them any time. It is a beautiful place. Everything is very nice. The apartments are lovely, and the maintenance is perfect. They clean the apartments every week. They shampoo the carpet in the hallway on each floor and the carpets in the rooms. It is not new, but it is very well kept, and it looks new. We have big open spaces, and its very beautiful. I don't think they come much better than this. I am very happy. We are a good community. Everybody have a good time, everybody gets along, and we have good friends.

maealice March 15, 2013

From the time that I walked in the door, I actually felt the warmth and love. The Managers Aaron and Margaret were very helpful with answering all of my questions. I am going to tell all of my friends and family. I just wish that I had known about them 10 years ago. I could have had great memories even sooner.

From Beaverdale Estates

Beaverdale Estates is located in Des Moines, IA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Beaverdale Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Beaverdale Estates

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room