Sterling Court Deltona, Florida

1001 Alabaster Way, Deltona, FL, 32725

Reviews of Sterling Court | Deltona, Florida

April 11, 2017

By Linda573282

My sister-in-law is in Sterling Court. I like everything about it. It is very convenient, very friendly, clean, very up-to-date, and very nice looking. The apartments are very roomy and comfortable. They have bingo four times a week, bocce ball, crafts, and puzzles all around the hallway. They have bus service to wherever they want to go. They have a beautiful heated pool, beautiful grounds for walking, exercise programs, in-house doctors and nursing care, and a lovely dining room with an executive chef for all three meals. Everything is very good, and I will highly recommend it. They also have complete housekeeping once a week with laundry services. The staff is very good, very friendly, and very helpful. If you go in, look around, and do not see any staff, the residents will come over to you and ask if they can help you. It is a pretty tight-knit community.

December 28, 2016

By Anna425722

Sterling Court was nice and had a lot of activities. There seemed to be a lot of things going on but did not have anything available when we needed it. It was average-looking, but the residents were very active. Everybody was out and about talking and interacting. It looked like they were having a good time. The person that gave us the tour was fine and friendly.

November 28, 2016

By Barbara427041

Sterling Court was just a pleasant surprise; it seemed more like a hotel than a hospital, and it was semi-affordable. It was workable with my mother's income, and we could handle it. It was close to where she already lives, and it was available very quickly, so it was a quick decision, and we just went with it. My mother has only been there a little over a month. There are activities every day, and they have a monthly chart they send to the residents to let them know what's scheduled. Everyone is friendly, and we're happy and grateful that my mother was able to get in there.

November 13, 2016

By Michelle568625

I liked Sterling Court because the people were friendly, and the environment was nice. They had games like bingo and card games, movies, and outings. They serve 3 meals a day. The staff was very friendly, very accommodating, and very helpful. We went on a Sunday which was an odd time for us to come, but they were very nice.

October 21, 2016

By Mary761722

The couple who lives in and are in charge of things at Sterling Court are the people to see if you have any problems. They were very nice, and the food was delicious. They had little cottages at the back of the big building, and they were beautiful, almost new -- about 3 or 4 years old -- and they were just charming with garages and everything. It had everything. It's beautiful, and it's a new place and had younger people there. Everybody was very pleasant and friendly, and we enjoyed our visit a lot.

August 08, 2016

By treasures4u1

I have visited my relative here and I am impressed with the facility per say. It is very nice and beautiful. But, my relative can not get cell phone signal or internet. This is not good for her. Very sad.

January 31, 2016

By Tim41

We visited Sterling Court and we liked it pretty well. It was clean. They had excellent facilities for dining and they had a lot of nice programs. The food was good. The staff was all polite and showed us around. The one lady we met was 92 and she was real feisty and very social. The rooms were very nice, and most of them were fairly new. A new drugstore and grocery was right beside them, so that was handy. They could go and get their medications or anything they need and groceries too. They had a hair salon right there. They had other facilities inside the building. If you needed special help with something, they had people to help you, i.e., exercises, medical things, and different services for the residents there.

January 31, 2016

By Shirley119674050

We took my friend at Sterling Court the day after Thanksgiving. It was a very nice place. It was excellent. The person who showed us around was great. The dining area was clean. The food was good too. What we like about Sterling Court was the location because my friend can get out and go to places like drug stores and shop places. Her room was nice and clean too.

January 30, 2016

By Happy Daughter14

Sterling Court is very good. My parents actually moved in there last weekend. It is newer, and it is closer to me. Overall, my parents like this place better than the other facility. So far, my mom has played bingo, and they have concerts. They do an exercise program during the week, too.

January 26, 2016

By Humberto1

Sterling Court is not far that me and some of the others can come and check on Rafael every once in a while. They are great. They have everything that a person needs. They have activities, a knowledgeable staff, and they supply everything that he needs. They have three meals a day with 9 or 10 items. He does not eat chicken so he has 9 choices for him to have something else.

December 17, 2015

By Heather22

Sterling Court is one of the best. The room is big enough for a wheelchair. They serve breakfast, dinner, and tea. They have a lot of activities, and the whole ambience of the place is for the people that are there. The staff is excellent.

December 15, 2015

By Karen A.1

We found Sterling Court, and we’re moving sometime next week. It was beautiful, very pleasing, and very clean. The apartment size was bigger, and the cost was much better. The staff was wonderful. We’ve eaten there twice, and the food was good.

December 10, 2015

Sterling Court is really nice. I have seen the studio room. It was good, and everything looked lovely in there, including the kitchen. The activities looked good, and they have a pool. I don't have any complaints about them.

November 30, 2015

By Anne117502650

Sterling Court is a beautiful, nice place. I do not see any need for improvements. There is plenty of stuff for people to do, and the food is fabulous. They offer transportation. They have a nurse practitioner and physical and occupational therapy. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are beautiful. We loved it so much. We have appointments with others, but that one is beautiful.

September 30, 2015

By Portia2

Everything was very good at Sterling Court. I would highly recommend it to someone. I did not look at any of the apartments because there was not any available at that time, but the facility itself was really nice. It was very comfortable. The food was good, too. They had exercise classes, swimming, a library, arts and crafts, and lots of other things. I liked its location, the staff, and the way it was decorated. The people who live there were also very nice.

August 31, 2015

By Caring112012650

Sterling Court is a fine community. Overall, it was fine. The place was very nice. The people were very nice. It seemed like a nice community; it just didn't work out. They have certain clubs for certain things. They would take you shopping to the mall, and they would take you to the doctor's appointments if you have to go and things like that. The facility itself was fine, but it was a little bit outdated. They need a little paint job, but other than that, it was fine.

August 27, 2015

Actually my sister just signed the lease today, and she is moving next month. Sterling Court is a retirement community; they don’t allow people who need a lot of assistance. It is modern and clean, and all the residents seemed happy. The staff were all great; they really were. We did go for lunch, and it was good. The apartment that she will be living in is fine. It is small, but it is all she can afford.

July 31, 2015

By Wilma8

Sterling Court was very nice and extremely clean. The gentleman that showed us around was very helpful, and we got to meet some of the people. We also had lunch, and the food was very good, and you had a choice. They have a daily special, or you can order from the menu. My husband had some of the daily special which was some kind of a chicken, I had a hamburger, and both were very good. The rooms were a little different than I expected but very nice, they had a bed and a sitting area. The problem we had was that there isn’t really any kind of kitchen. You have a refrigerator and a sink -- not even a microwave. We are not quite ready yet to be regimented.

July 29, 2015

By Deanna4

Sterling Court was really nice. The administrator had more of a feel of a salesman. The place was nicer looking on the inside. The apartments and the dining room were nicer, and it was newer than the other place I visited. They had an executive chef there, and the food looked really nice. Socialization was good. The residents that we met looked happier there. What impressed me most was the overall feel of the place. It had more of a condo feel to it. It was decorated nicer. It had much more eye appeal, and it just had a happier atmosphere. But if somebody needed assisted living, they were going to kick them out of there. They had to go somewhere else, and that wasn't good.

July 28, 2015

Sterling Court was nice, the staff was friendly and let me see everything. All the people were also nice. I had lunch there, and they were talking to me. The rooms were a little smaller, but they’ve got a swimming pool.

July 21, 2015

By Patricia111097150

Sterling Court had a swimming activity, which is something I would like. They served three meals a day.

May 06, 2015

I looked at Sterling Court, and it really looked really nice. The people are nice as well. Whatever I pretty much need is there; they do just about everything for me. I saw their rooms, and it has your own little kitchen and a bathroom. It has a balcony and a patio. It is basically roomy enough for you to live in.

January 13, 2015

Sterling Court was the one I visited, and it was very nice. We toured the rooms. We looked at a studio, a one-bedroom, and a two-bedroom, and they seemed to be clean. We looked at one furnished, and we looked at one that was empty. It looked to be spacious and certainly had enough room. I thought it was very nice.

January 06, 2015

By Trish5

I was really impressed when I visited Sterling Court. The people there were friendly and knowledgeable. They answered all of our questions. I expect to be going back there with some of my other family members. Everything was clean and neat. The residents looked pretty active and happy.

November 11, 2014

By Marci3

Sterling Court was nice. I liked the people there and the location. I was surprised about how expensive it was. The rooms and apartment were nice. I didn’t see a lot of residents that day; a few of them were having lunch. The staff was friendly; I like them.

September 23, 2014

Sterling Court was very good. It’s close to where my son lives, and that was an advantage. It was more reasonable in price. I saw the studio rooms, and they are superior. They have a lot of activities, and they have a chapel, which a lot of facilities don’t have, bible studies, a gym room, and a library. They have emergency things that you can call at anytime.

December 30, 2013

By Andy2

Sterling Court is a nice community, very clean with a lot of activities. It has a very close knit family type atmosphere. They had a few different floor plans to choose from, so there was flexibility. There were nice-sized apartments. The staff was very helpful.

November 27, 2013

By Chuck6

I am residing in Sterling Court for a month now. I choose it because they are all over the United States. My only son lives in California and they have a facility in San Diego where I can go there for a week or two and not to worry about paying for room and food. It also have a cheaper price. They have small efficiency rooms to three bedroom units with a full kitchen and bath. Everybody have a porch and air-conditioning. All the utilities are paid for. We have our own doctor's office upstairs for people who need medical services. It is a dog friendly too. So, we have several residents who have animals. The staff is very accommodating. They really go beyond. The maintenance, the kitchen and the managers are all great. If family wants to stay here, for $70 they can stay overnight, which includes the food. The food is not the best, but its okay.

November 27, 2013

By Diana22

Sterling Court has little cottages where it’s like a house. She has her own driveway to be able to drive right up to her house. She doesn’t need to climb a whole bunch of stairs and doesn’t have to walk very far. They actually will bring her meals to her room. She has a full kitchen almost everything right inside the house. They have a full schedule of activities every day.

May 12, 2013

By caring0429313

Sterling Court was very nice. The staff was very accommodating. The chair was most appreciative. She did everything to make me feel at home. I would have liked to go there but my son said no, he wanted me nearer him.

March 15, 2013

I think Sterling Court was very good and very active community. The people who just moved in there told us how happy they were.

June 28, 2012

By sytech

This assisted living facility impressed me quite a bit. The staff seemed extremely friendly, and not in a fake way, they actually seemed to care for the people here. I was also very impressed with the activities and programs they provided such as sing along's and crafts. They even offer a travel program. We were able to experience the food while we were there also, which was excellent. Sterling Court also offers Live-In Managers, there were several other facilities that we visited that did not offer this. In finding the best place for my grandmother, this was something that was very important for us. Overall we were very impressed by Sterling Court.

Photos of Sterling Court

Features of Sterling Court

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Sterling Court

Sterling Court is located in Deltona, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Sterling Court for a visit...and stay!

Map of Sterling Court