Winslow Court Independent Living

3920 East San Miguel Street, Colorado Springs, CO, 80909

Reviews of Winslow Court | Independent Living

November 20, 2011

By Jamie Shreve

I was impressed with the facility for the most part. However when checking a Alzheimer's patient in closer attention should be paid. My mom signed the paperwork when she had a POA who just bailed out on her, the POA was suppose to sign for her., I believe there were some legal issues.

July 30, 2011

By winslowlover

My grandmother is a resident at Winslow Court; and has lived there for many years. I first visited this facility with my family two months ago. From first glance, the property was very clean and orderly. The staff was quick to help and answer any question that was asked in a prompt manner. My grandmother gave me her personal opinion on the facility and one of the first things she mentioned was the friendly residents at Winslow. Within the first month of living there she had already made dozens of friends. From my own perspective, there were many events and activities available for their residents. For example, they had a community Nintendo Wii and often held bowling tournaments that my grandmother enjoyed on a weekly basis. I also ate at the food court and quite enjoyed the salad bar provided for everyone (as well as the ice cream treats provided after every meal!). Overall this Assisted Living Facility is more than just a place to live; it is an amazing community of individuals who care for the wellbeing and health of my grandmother!

Photos of Winslow Court

Features of Winslow Court

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• General Store

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None

About Winslow Court

Our philosophy of service at Winslow Court Retirement Community is that Independent and Assisted Living encourages an active and free senior lifestyle that supports residents' privacy and dignity. Our senior apartments are considered the largest and most spacious in Colorado Springs. Winslow Court provides Independent Living, Assisted Living, Respite and Adult Day Care services. Our community environment is rich in daily activities, with all day restaurant-style dining, graciously appointed interiors and apartment styles. Our senior housing and Assisted Living environment provides full-service senior living with resort-style amenities in the heart of Colorado, serving Colorado Springs, Stratmoor, Falcon, Peyton, Briargate, Manitou Springs, Security-Widefield, Fountain Valley and surrounding communities. Come see for yourself.

Some of Winslow Courts unique features include Open Dining, meaning we have a full service restaurant open from 7am to 7pm everyday with no set dining times. Also all of our Apartments are set up to be independent or assisted living, so there is no need for a move should a resident need that transition

Map of Winslow Court