Jordan Oaks

Overview of Ratings

4.2

November 06, 2016

By Suanne R.

Jordan Oaks was a very nice and attractive place. They did the full tour of the place -- the rooms, the different options they had for recreation, and the dining. The room was an apartment type with a bath. The staff was very nice and very pleasant. I would recommend it as a community.

October 13, 2016

By Alexis364842

My grandfather moved into Jordan Oaks, it’s very clean, and everyone was friendly. The food was great, and it was more of a gourmet. They have waiters serving 5-course meals, they bring you coffee and appetizers, and it’s very much like a fancy restaurant. I don’t think it was expensive, since the meals are included. They have been wonderful.

October 11, 2016

By Mattie023887

I visited Jordan Oaks. I love this place, but I can’t afford it. The atmosphere there is just open atmosphere. I like the size of the rooms. At the cafeteria, they were so excellent. We ate lunch there. The food was excellent. It was a very good community. One thing that they offer is you get a pendant or a bracelet, and if you have any problems in your room, there is someone on duty 24/7 to come to your aid. They have a salon there to get your haircut or wash or set. They have a podiatrist that comes in for footcare. They have a gym or recreational things for you to use.

April 07, 2016

By JD7

Jordan Oaks was very clean and nice, but I was struck by the lack of green space. However, the room was very nice, very pleasant, and very clean. The staff was very polite and answered all of the questions that we had. The people were very nice and very helpful. It was a good-looking place.

March 18, 2016

By Martha122212950

Jordan Oaks has three meals a day, a chef cooks for you, and they have snacks. They take you into different stores and places. You can have a small pet there. The apartments are of decent size, I was looking at a studio which will be available on the 1st week of April, the dining room is very nice, and they have an athletic room for exercise. All that I have met are very nice. The have a lot of walking areas and I like to walk.

December 29, 2015

By Karen115388750

I visited Jordan Oaks a year and a half ago. The experience was nice. It was an older community. The apartments were not as open and airy as the other places we visited. There weren't a lot of windows, so the rooms were dark. It just looked outdated. The community as a whole was great. I just thought that they needed to update the hallways leading to the rooms and the windows. The food was very good. They had a beautiful dining room. When I was there, a group of people came in and played the piano for the residents while they were eating. They had someone working there full time with the residents to improve their health. They had an exercise room, went on field trips, and a lot more activities for the residents.

October 19, 2015

My aunt moved to the Jordan Oaks. Everything is doing well. Everyone in the place has been great. It’s a modern well-kept facility and they keep the residents active. They do have different functions for them if they chose to.

April 30, 2015

Jordan Oaks was a nice place. It just did not seem quite as modern and updated as some of the other places.

April 27, 2015

By Caring104619650

I really like the manager at Jordan Oaks, and I just like the community as a whole -- the size of it, the features, and the benefits that they offer. I really liked the size of their apartments. So far, it is good. It is the staff and the services there. Everyone has been great, and I love the on-site therapy that they offer. My mother complains about the food sometimes, but that may be just her and not necessarily the food.

January 24, 2015

By Glenda13

I went to Jordan Oaks, and it was a perfect facility for me. It would be close to my children, closer than I am now. When you first walk in, you walk in to this beautiful foyer, and everything is decorated so elegantly. To the right, there was a big baby grand piano, and as you go into the dining room, somebody plays during each meal -- impressive luncheon dinner, very elegant, and the dining room itself was like a four-star restaurant. They have a four-star chef and a nutritionist that works there full-time to meet all the nutritional needs of the residents. So they work extensively with the chef on what people can have and cannot have. They serve breakfast at a certain time in the morning, lunch at a certain time, and dinner at a certain time. But if you miss breakfast, they have sort of like a little meeting room -- a coffee room on each floor -- that they keep fresh fruits, cereal, and sweets in, and they have a refrigerator in there.

December 28, 2014

By Denice1

I thought Jordan Oaks was fantastic. I liked the fact that they knew everybody as they took me on a tour, they can remember names, they talk to each and every person, and they seemed to get a lot of care. I thought they were really good. It was a very clean place. The meal kind of felt like fine dining. It was very nice. I like the way the rooms were setup. They have elevators, they have several call buttons all over the room, and there's someone on 24 hours a day in case help is needed. I really did like the place. If I had the finances, I'd move in there myself. They go out on film trips or concerts, they have a beauty salon, and they have a lot of activities set up on the wall posted. They're no more expensive than the rest of them.

June 17, 2014

By Kathy87561650

I liked how orderly and clean Jordan Oaks was. Everybody was very friendly. I met two or three staff. They were very pleasant and knowledgeable for whatever they were doing. They had a variety of different options for their rooms, depending on affordability. The room space of the studio was a little on the snug size, but for the money you are paying, I think it was appropriate. The next size would have been better, but of course, the price goes up a fair amount, too. It was adequate for one person. The sanitation was excellent. They had a lot of activities going on all the time. They had a social calendar, which they change every month. They food was very good. They had a chef, and the menu currently changes quite regularly per meal. I especially appreciate the portion control. Some places, when you go out to eat, they gave you this huge amount, which for me is overpowering. I don't feel like eating because there's so much on the plate. There it had nice quantity, and it was prettily presented. The only negative part was that the residents looked a little down or depressed. Maybe because they knew each other too well and there's nothing to talk about.

March 27, 2014

Mom was at Jordan Oaks before she moved into an assisted living facility. She lived in this facility for three years. Overall, her stay there was very good. The facility was very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They had a dining room and the food was very good. They do offer lots of activities like bingo, exercises, and they also went out on trips.

March 20, 2014

I like Jordan Oaks because I know this part of town. It's close to the VA hospital. The staff was very nice. We ate with them at a lunch meal. It was nice, it was fine. From walking through one time, it's just not the place that I wanted to be.

August 15, 2013

By Gina3

I did visit Jordan Oaks. It was a wonderful visit. Everything was good. The care and the amenities they offer were good. The only thing I would say about this facility is that they could improve on updating their furniture.

Photos of Jordan Oaks

Features of Jordan Oaks

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Jordan Oaks

Jordan Oaks is located in Cary, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Jordan Oaks for a visit...and stay!

Map of Jordan Oaks