Jordan Oaks

10820 Penny Rd, Cary, NC, 27518

Reviews of Jordan Oaks

Average Rating:
Denice1 December 28, 2014

I thought Jordan Oaks was fantastic. I liked the fact that they knew everybody as they took me on a tour, they can remember names, they talk to each and every person, and they seemed to get a lot of care. I thought they were really good. It was a very clean place. The meal kind of felt like fine dining. It was very nice. I like the way the rooms were setup. They have elevators, they have several call buttons all over the room, and there's someone on 24 hours a day in case help is needed. I really did like the place. If I had the finances, I'd move in there myself. They go out on film trips or concerts, they have a beauty salon, and they have a lot of activities set up on the wall posted. They're no more expensive than the rest of them.

Kathy87561650 June 17, 2014

I liked how orderly and clean Jordan Oaks was. Everybody was very friendly. I met two or three staff. They were very pleasant and knowledgeable for whatever they were doing. They had a variety of different options for their rooms, depending on affordability. The room space of the studio was a little on the snug size, but for the money you are paying, I think it was appropriate. The next size would have been better, but of course, the price goes up a fair amount, too. It was adequate for one person. The sanitation was excellent. They had a lot of activities going on all the time. They had a social calendar, which they change every month. They food was very good. They had a chef, and the menu currently changes quite regularly per meal. I especially appreciate the portion control. Some places, when you go out to eat, they gave you this huge amount, which for me is overpowering. I don't feel like eating because there's so much on the plate. There it had nice quantity, and it was prettily presented. The only negative part was that the residents looked a little down or depressed. Maybe because they knew each other too well and there's nothing to talk about.

Caring80399450 March 27, 2014

Mom was at Jordan Oaks before she moved into an assisted living facility. She lived in this facility for three years. Overall, her stay there was very good. The facility was very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They had a dining room and the food was very good. They do offer lots of activities like bingo, exercises, and they also went out on trips.

Caring68109350 March 20, 2014

I like Jordan Oaks because I know this part of town. It's close to the VA hospital. The staff was very nice. We ate with them at a lunch meal. It was nice, it was fine. From walking through one time, it's just not the place that I wanted to be.

Gina3 August 15, 2013

I did visit Jordan Oaks. It was a wonderful visit. Everything was good. The care and the amenities they offer were good. The only thing I would say about this facility is that they could improve on updating their furniture.

From Jordan Oaks

Jordan Oaks is located in Cary, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Jordan Oaks for a visit...and stay!

Features of Jordan Oaks

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room