Atria El Camino Gardens | Independent Living

2426 Garfield Avenue, Carmichael, CA, 95608

Reviews of Atria El Camino Gardens | Independent Living

Caring100551050 October 19, 2014

I'm not really happy here at Atria El Camino Gardens because the facility is too big for me. Nobody showed me around the facility, and it is so big I kept getting lost. I like that it is nice and clean, and the grounds are pretty. The residents are all pretty nice. The staff is nice too, but it takes an hour for you to get any help from anybody for anything. They do have activities, but I haven’t been to anything yet. I would suggest they spend a little more time with the new residents who don’t know where things are and what they are doing.

We are sorry to hear of your unhappiness. We feel strongly about making sure our new residents feel welcome and supported during their transition which is where our wonderful resident ambassadors come in! If you feel you need more assistance than is currently offered to you, please reach out to your Resident Services Director and she will help coordinate a plan to help. Please feel free also to reach out via customerservice@customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com, including El Camino Gardens in your subject line, if you would like to discuss your experience further. We are here to help.

Mary61767850 October 06, 2014

I have been in Atria for three weeks now and it is very nice, clean, and spacious, and the staff is very nice. So far so good though. I do not like the spaciousness of the hallways; it’s hard to find your way around. When you are first here, they need someone to be with you a lot to let you know where you are going and what you’re doing. I would sign up for this and what to do with that. They have what they call ambassadors, but I have only seen one, one time. I would say my stay is fair as I am in independent living and there is so little that they can do for you here, but I have people come in from the outside. They have bingo.

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our community and amazing staff. Currently we have 14 Resident Ambassadors on the ready to welcome our new residents and help them get acquainted and feel comfortable in their new home. To help in this process and add a little fun we created an event called “New Resident Social” where new residents get together with their ambassador and mingle. We encourage you to attend and get involved. Please feel free to reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com should you have any further questions or concerns we can help you with. Welcome to the El Camino Gardens family!

La Verna June 25, 2013

Atria of El Camino was one of the best facilities I've visited so far. I liked the layout of the place, there seemed to be more little places where you can go off and do activities.

From Atria El Camino Gardens

At Atria El Camino Gardens, you'll find a new home that's warm and welcoming. Interesting social activities and morning exercise classes help residents thrive. Located in a quiet neighborhood in Carmichael, Atria El Camino Gardens is just a short distance from downtown Sacramento.

Atria El Camino Gardens offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals