Atria El Camino Gardens Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.8

October 06, 2014

By Mary61767850

I have been in Atria for three weeks now and it is very nice, clean, and spacious, and the staff is very nice. So far so good though. I do not like the spaciousness of the hallways; it’s hard to find your way around. When you are first here, they need someone to be with you a lot to let you know where you are going and what you’re doing. I would sign up for this and what to do with that. They have what they call ambassadors, but I have only seen one, one time. I would say my stay is fair as I am in independent living and there is so little that they can do for you here, but I have people come in from the outside. They have bingo.

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our community and amazing staff. Currently we have 14 Resident Ambassadors on the ready to welcome our new residents and help them get acquainted and feel comfortable in their new home. To help in this process and add a little fun we created an event called “New Resident Social” where new residents get together with their ambassador and mingle. We encourage you to attend and get involved. Please feel free to reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com should you have any further questions or concerns we can help you with. Welcome to the El Camino Gardens family!

June 25, 2013

By La Verna

Atria of El Camino was one of the best facilities I've visited so far. I liked the layout of the place, there seemed to be more little places where you can go off and do activities.

Photos of Atria El Camino Gardens

Features of Atria El Camino Gardens

• Licenses: License #347000389

About Atria El Camino Gardens

At Atria El Camino Gardens, you'll find a new home that's warm and welcoming. Interesting social activities and morning exercise classes help residents thrive. Located in a quiet neighborhood in Carmichael, Atria El Camino Gardens is just a short distance from downtown Sacramento.

Atria El Camino Gardens offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals