Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

March 29, 2014

By caring10251

Carriage House is a fabulous place, but it is very expensive. It’s arranged beautifully, and it’s got great food. You can eat in small groups if you want, or alone. It’s an amazing place; you can have your own apartment or little cottage. The rooms are a nice size, and the cottages have adequate rooms for two, and they’re cozy. They have groups that go and entertain them, and they have a van that takes people where they want to go.

February 27, 2014

By Barbara79763750

I like the Carriage House. It has monitoring on them where they could check in and they got checked in on all the time if they have memory issues where they're going to have memory work but you can pay them a little extra. They invite them to different programs. I'm used to living in a big house so the rooms both seemed small but livable. The staff is very friendly. The residents all seemed happy and well cared for. The facility was clean and they smelled well and it looked like they had much of activities for the seniors which I was pleased with. I like the Carriage House because if your aging parent is needing additional care, they have that transition for a little more assisted before they go into the memory care unit because I don't think all patients are ready for the memory unit where they need that transition where they have that little bit of extra help or reminders to get them through the day.

November 20, 2013

By Peggy22

Carriage House Estates was a very nice place. However, I didn't particularly care for the way the menus were set up. People at lunchtime or dinnertime would bring a tray around and they would choose off what they want. You don't get to choose ahead of time. You also only have a choice of two different things and if you don't like either one of those (which I didn't during my visit), that's too bad. I just didn't like that.

October 30, 2013

By Melinda10

My mother-in-law is at Carriage House Estates. We met with one of the administration and we really liked the facility. It was very light and decorated very nicely. The rooms are very nice. My mother-in-law had a nice feeling about how they were treated. The other people there were very friendly.

Features of Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield is an independent living community in Bakersfield, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield