St John Towers

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of St John Towers

November 24, 2012

By nicci9

St. John Towers is a beautiful, wonderful retirement community in the heart of downtown Augusta, Georgia. The facilities are very clean and welcoming. The staff is also helpful and friendly. When I needed directions the first time I went there, the lovely staff helped me out promptly and accurately. My grandmother vocalizes to me all of the time about the fun activities, get-togethers, and events that St. John Towers provides on a regular basis. The many residents are also always friendly to me when I go to visit with my grandmother. If someone is hesitant about staying here or about having a loved one stay here, I advise them to go visit St. John Towers, speak to the residents there and the staff there, to see and experience the facilities for themselves. I doubt that they will be disappointed, but everyone has different tastes and likes different things. Although, this is the case I doubt they will be able to find anywhere better in the area.

About St John Towers

St John Towers is an independent living community in Augusta, GA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact St John Towers for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St John Towers