St John Towers

724 Greene Street, Augusta, GA, 30901

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of St John Towers

Barbara66692150 August 27, 2013

The rooms at St. John Towers were nice but they only gave one meal for six days a week. They did not do any housekeeping. There was a fee for the laundry, cable vision and pet. There was not enough parking space. It would be better if they would give more than one meal a day and they should offer more than that. They should also clean the units for the residents.

caring9949 June 26, 2013

I visited St John Towers and the place was okay. I've talked to a couple of ladies there and they said they liked it. The rooms are nice and they have activities. They give you one meal per day and none on the weekend. You have a kitchen where you can cook, but the reason why I want to go to some place so that I wouldn't have to cook for myself. Three meals per day, that sounds good to me. The place is a lot cheaper, but they offer less.

Flora1 June 26, 2013

It was very nice. It was convenient. It had all the amenities. The transportation services and the activities were great. They also had an assisted living community that they worked with so if needed assisted living they would transfer you.

nicci9 November 24, 2012

St. John Towers is a beautiful, wonderful retirement community in the heart of downtown Augusta, Georgia. The facilities are very clean and welcoming. The staff is also helpful and friendly. When I needed directions the first time I went there, the lovely staff helped me out promptly and accurately. My grandmother vocalizes to me all of the time about the fun activities, get-togethers, and events that St. John Towers provides on a regular basis. The many residents are also always friendly to me when I go to visit with my grandmother. If someone is hesitant about staying here or about having a loved one stay here, I advise them to go visit St. John Towers, speak to the residents there and the staff there, to see and experience the facilities for themselves. I doubt that they will be disappointed, but everyone has different tastes and likes different things. Although, this is the case I doubt they will be able to find anywhere better in the area.

About St John Towers

St John Towers is an independent living community in Augusta, GA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact St John Towers for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of St John Towers