The Oaks of Auburn

3250 Blue Oaks Dr, Auburn, CA, 95602

Reviews of The Oaks of Auburn

Caring71674750 January 23, 2014

The Oaks of Auburn was a very nice place. The sanitation seemed very clean. The rooms or living accommodations were kind of small, not something that we were expecting. There were lots of closet spaces but not too much living space. They have lots of activities. Every week they have daytrips to a lot of places, they take them to doctors and shopping and they play bingo. They can make the rooms bigger and lighter.

Caringlady2 June 20, 2013

We have already found a facility for my mother and that's Oaks of Auburn. She is doing fine there. The facility is clean and well-maintained. My mom got a two-bedroom and two-bath apartment. Their staff are very good and the food is the best in the area. I would recommend this place.

Caring7244 July 24, 2012

We visited Oaks of Auburn and I find it really nice and clean. The grounds are well kept with beautiful landscape. They have 3 meals a day and the set up is like fine dining where they have a chef who prepares food for the residents. They have some activities too like chair yoga, bingo and movies and many others. I really think that it's such a great place.

From The Oaks of Auburn

The Oaks of Auburn is located in Auburn, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Oaks of Auburn for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Oaks of Auburn

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room