Right at Home Columbia

Contact Now

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Columbia

James M_511820 August 15, 2017

The caregivers were competent, caring, and eager to help in any way they could. The services from Right at Home made things a lot easier on me since I am my husband's primary caregiver.

Nancy H_511801 August 15, 2017

Right at Home's services were pretty good. Right at Home's services gave me some time off from my wife's care.

Anonymous_511313 August 15, 2017

The caregivers from Right at Home are really great. My house looks great after the caregivers leave.

Sallie B_510903 August 14, 2017

The caregiver that came to work with me was kind and prompt. I had just had knee surgery, and I was home alone. The caregiver helped me out with a lot of small things that I could not do.

Josephine W_510886 August 14, 2017

Right at Home is reliable. Right at Home makes life easier because someone is there with my mom when I can't be and provides companionship for her.

David H_503976 July 31, 2017

I was lucky enough to have one caregiver who really cared about me, and was always very helpful. I have just had good experiences with Right at Home overall. Right at Home was a great help to me on the days that they were here by doing everything that I needed them to do.

Jaqueline S_503326 July 28, 2017

The caregiver that worked with me from Right at Home was so very nice. I really appreciated her help. I would definitely use Right at Home again if the opportunity arose.

Clarette B_503308 July 28, 2017

Right at Home is such a great service to have. I have never had any problems with them. They are so good at what they do. Right at Home makes my life easier by treating me with respect. They are so nice. I love to talk to my caregivers.

James D_501599 July 26, 2017

Right at Home was very good, efficient, and considerate. Right at Home was here, and helped me out. They would take the client to his doctors' appointments.

Elizabeth C_501004 July 25, 2017

Right at Home's management has failed their business because I wasn't able to get a hold of anyone. Right at Home should be responsible, and the agency should have had someone that I could call. It took forever for me to get a hold of anyone when I called. Right at Home didn't deliver any services.

Roy W_498902 July 20, 2017

I don't have any problems with Right at Home. The caregiver is very good, makes my father's meals, and provides very good care. The services from Right at Home help us tremendously because we live out of town and cannot be there for our father.

Jacquelyn D_498888 July 20, 2017

Right at Home is accommodating, they keep in touch, and they are flexible. Right at Home does the things they say they will do. It is different everyday, but they are very responsive to changes.

Laverne S_494782 July 12, 2017

Right at Home is a good agency that doesn't talk down to me, but treats me fairly and respectfully. My current caregiver helps me with my bath, which is wonderful.

Robert M_494765 July 12, 2017

The caregivers that Right at Home sent knew what they were doing and were extremely helpful and polite. It would have been difficult without Right at Home's help.

Anonymous_494762 July 12, 2017

I would like Right at Home to increase their level of staffing and to improve the quality of staff they do have. My caregivers have helped decreased my pain. I have a very painful illness, and the longer I stand or walk, the more pain I'm in. Having the help from Right at Home certainly helps with that pain.

Robert & Alice B_489735 June 28, 2017

I use Right at Home and they are very helpful.

Mildred H_484306 June 16, 2017

Right at Home gives me, an ill person, encouragement and hope. I haven't had to pull my family into this a lot and that is a blessing to them.

Patrick E_484290 June 16, 2017

Right at Home is professional.

Thomas C_484284 June 16, 2017

Right at Home's services were good and the personnel was excellent.

Melissa A_484278 June 16, 2017

It was nice to have the service, but I didn't get the full twenty hours that I was supposed get.

David K_482028 June 12, 2017

If they lived closer to me, they would be okay. Right at Home sent good caregivers, and they were always available to talk to and schedule with. They were very nice, they just didn't want to travel this far.

Jane M_481919 June 12, 2017

Right at Home has never missed a time. They've all been nice and I have regular caregivers.

Betty B_476393 May 26, 2017

Right at Home is very dependable.

Robert M. W_475689 May 25, 2017

Right at Home has sent us good people and we have had good results. The owners do home visits to do check ups.

Nell C_473692 May 22, 2017

Right at Home is very dependable and always here, and my caregiver helps me really well.

Bob A_471301 May 16, 2017

Right at Home did a good job at taking care of me.

Mamie C_471269 May 16, 2017

I would tell someone that Right at Home is the best.

Martha B_471266 May 16, 2017

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is a caring bunch of people.

Lorraine E_471244 May 16, 2017

I am very satisfied with Right at Home, and my caregiver does everything for me.

J. Fagan821673 June 17, 2016

Some are ill-prepared but most do a fair job. Someone wasn't watching Ms. Frances on her walk and she fell and skinned her knee.

Michelle Richardson December 30, 2015

My mother needed a little extra help at home. Right at Home provided that assistance and helped mom stay at home independently.

H.C. November 30, 2015

Ada and Charlie do a wonderful job in providing top-notch care and service to Mrs. Thomasson. Their staff is well-trained and very conscientious.

Joseph39 April 30, 2015

Caregivers are on time and competent. Some caregivers are better and more experienced than others with clients with Alzheimer's. Provider can improve communication between caregivers changing shifts. Caregivers need to write down what food the clients eat.

Shawn6 April 30, 2015

Charles Brown and his staff provided the help and comfort my family needed. We absolutely loved our caregiver and highly recommend this agency.

Daug April 23, 2015

Great company, great staff, skilled, and compassionate care.

Jane17 March 30, 2013

Charles and Ada Brown do an exceptional job of managing Right at Home in Columbia, SC. Their staff has consistently provided excellent home care for our needs., They make it possible for us to "Stay at Home" - Thank you, Right at Home.

Betty19 March 30, 2013

The agency meets my needs to the best of their ability. They are flexible with me when I want to change the change the CNA's schedule to comply with my activities, Charles and Ada Brown are very professional and care about their clients.

Mr and Mrs Salvatore March 27, 2013

Julia provides exemplary service for Cathleen. Christie provides exemplary services beyond expectations for Sal. Britney identified these caregivers that are the finest caregivers since our first association with Right at Home.

Carolyn6 March 27, 2013

I have two attendants helping me and they work very well. They are very caring. Before they leave their time, they always ask if there is anything else they can do. Is certainly has made my life better!

Gene3 March 27, 2013

Excellent Service!

Amy8 March 27, 2013

Very professional and personal service. Rapid response time to referral phone calls. Right at Home has made a great name for themselves in the CSRH.

Jane16 March 27, 2013

I cannot thank Right at Home enough for the services that they provided for my mother until she passed away. The caregivers were sweet and caring, always on time and very professional. The office staff was always on top of the case at all times. Thanks for your help!

Ryan7 March 27, 2013

Excellent care and service during the final stages of my father's life. Their professionalism, consistency in caregiver scheduling and experience made these difficult times as comfortable as possible for my father and our family. I highly recommended them.

Joseph8 March 27, 2013

I had the pleasure of having a group of wonderful and caring caregivers. I thank them for all of their hard work in helping my dad during difficult time. Thank you.

Eva2 March 27, 2013

Always on time. Stays 2 hours and helps me very well to shower, dress and anything I ask her to do. Glad to have her. I don't know what I would do without her. She provides good service.

Cathy18 March 27, 2013

Great job!!! Very pleased with the Britany!!!

Irene2 March 27, 2013

All the girls are great! Great care always! Very caring and compassionate.

Lucius March 27, 2013

I have been using Right at Home services for the past 2 years. They are a God send for me! After having used other home care services in Columbia and not being happy with the services, I can tell you that Right at Home has exceeded all my expectations.

Elizabeth14 March 27, 2013

I had a great experience with the service from Right at Home. Caregiver was always on time and did what I was needed. I will be happy to recommend Right at Home to my friends.

Sandra16 March 21, 2013

Right at Home sends someone to my mother Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They come and help bathe and dress her. Then she gets her down to the dining room and she's there for three hours. She's nurturing and attentive to my mother. We've been using them for about four months. The caregiver does a good job. My mother is very happy with her.

From Right at Home Columbia