Right at Home Columbia

Reviews of Right at Home Columbia

4.6

March 19, 2018

By Barbara M_14

The ones that helped me were very cheerful and willing to work. They did a great job. I broke both hands so I was very dependent on somebody. They helped me with food and getting dressed. They were very efficient.

March 16, 2018

By Evelyn C_1

Everyone has been courteous and polite and answered my questions and everyone has been behaving in a professional way. They are doing what they are supposed to do. I used to take my own medications, and now they bring my medications to me.

March 15, 2018

By Anonymous_828

The first caregiver I had was fine. I don't need help with myself. I need help with my mopping my floors. I can't clean my floors, so having them here was a big help to me. The last caregiver I had was really bad, though. They came at a bad time for me, and I tried to get it changed. They were not able to change it.

March 14, 2018

By Laverne N_1

One time there was a caregiver that didn't show up for when they were scheduled. I had to miss an appointment that I had because no one showed up. I use the services so that I can go to doctor's appointments and that definitely makes my life easier. My mother enjoys someone coming in here.

By James D_10

I needed some assistance at home and initially a walker was one of the benefits. I mentioned to the company that I wanted a bedside commode and they got it for me. I was very pleased with the overall assistance. The care that was provided by them made life much better for me and I got 25 hours every week that I really, really appreciated. Having that support was able to assist me in taking showers and cleaning up my bedroom and in general doing whatever I wanted to have done during that time, they provided that service for me.

By Elizabeth K_6

Whatever I needed while they were here they were more than willing to do and they went above and beyond. I am very elderly and can't do a lot of things and they were able to help me when I got home from the hospital.

By Pam H_3

Both of the caregivers that I had were very knowledgeable and kind. They were there to make sure that I was safe in the shower and assisted me in getting refreshments and breakfast.

By Roy H_1

It was difficult to take care of myself and my wife and they were able to take care of things. They were able to help me help my wife because she has Parkinson's and I had just had surgery.

By Joan B_9

They work with me, they are flexible, if I need them they are there, and they accommodate what I request. When the patient gets worse, they have to be able to work with the operation, within the person.

By Ada M

They had really knowledgeable people that really take an interest in the patient and try to help them and their families. The caregivers tended to Ada as much as they could and would take her out when they could. They would clean the kitchen, wash clothes, and make sure that Ada got her medication on time. They were very helpful to her and to me.

February 12, 2018

By Jane A_2

They are very accessible, I can immediately be in contact with someone from Right at Home right when I call. I have had a crazy schedule and they were flexible with that. If I need someone within 8 hours they could be there for me. When I have a caregiver in the house, that person has sufficient training and understanding to know what needs to be done in caring for my husband. I make a list of things that I need to get done with my husband and around the house and when I get home they have done all of that and more.

January 29, 2018

By Betty G_6

The caregiver that comes is excellent. We couldn't do without Jackie, our caregiver. My mother couldn't stay at home without her. She's irreplaceable.

January 22, 2018

By Sheila D_1

I tell people about how my first caregiver showed a lot of initiative and helped me learn different things to make life easier. I was scared and worried about how I would be able to do things like feed the dogs and they told me that everything would be okay. They showed concern and were a big help.

January 10, 2018

By John M_15

They were very efficient and good caregivers. I live in another state so just knowing they were there for my dad made life easier for me.

January 09, 2018

By Dwight V

I have a friend that I would have recommended Right at Home to. The caregiver was fine. The caregiver that was supposed to come, came. I was able to get things done when she was there.

January 09, 2018

By Rita T_2

My caregiver drives me to stores and helps me with the shopping, she does that because I can't see very well. My wife and I would have a tough time without them. I can't drive myself to do the shopping, so that is very important.

December 18, 2017

By Josie H_1

I would tell others that Right at Home is a good company to hire because they have responsible employees. The services make my life easier because the caregivers take care of chores.

December 16, 2017

By Althea W_1

Right at Home has good people. They are honest. Right at Home made my life easier and helped me a lot.

December 15, 2017

By Albert P_1

Right at Home is a good agency because they try to accommodate my needs. If the aide that comes isn't good, I can request another one. When I was working full time, Right at Home was able to provide a caregiver for nine hours a day.

December 13, 2017

By Patrick D_2

Right at Home is really conscientious about getting you better. The nurses answered any questions that I asked. They are really nice people. I felt comfortable around Right at Home. It was like I had known them forever.

December 13, 2017

By Evelyn F_1

Right at Home is excellent, attentive, and very responsive. They give a lot of personal attention. Right at Home makes my life easier because my mother is elderly, and her needs are more than I can accommodate. The caregiver does a complete job to help my mother and help us.

December 12, 2017

By Clotell J_1

Right at Home's caregivers are on time. I have been able to go and do what I need to do and not have to worry about my wife while I am gone because I trust the caregivers.

December 11, 2017

By Matthew E_1

Right at Home will go as far as they can to help us. Everyone we have dealt with has been knowledgeable. The care will have to end eventually which is a crying shame, but it has to do with insurance.

December 11, 2017

By Marliene K_1

Right at Home was a great agency because of its excellent care, and the caregivers always called ahead of time. Right at Home was able to take care of my wife and I was able to leave at that time.

December 09, 2017

By Brenda G_2

I tell everyone about Right at Home and what a blessing it has been to have their help, they help with everything that I need done and they take me to my doctor appointments. Right at Home's caregivers are my special angels, they are such a help, thorough, professional, and a blessing to me.

December 09, 2017

By Mr. Ruby S_1

I would tell a friend that Right at Home was very attentive and caring about my father and his needs. Right at Home made my father's life easier by positioning him every few hours, helping him to take his medicine, and keeping up on the things that he needed.

November 21, 2017

By Jonnie Sue E

Right at Home is a good company because their employees are all very nice. The most helpful aspect of the services was that my caregiver did things for me that I was not able to do.

November 20, 2017

By Walter H

I would tell a friend that Right at Home does a good job. Right at Home helps me out because my daughters don't have to worry about me.

November 17, 2017

By William L_2

I would tell a friend that Right at Home caregivers are embedded, skilled, and are very flexible with schedules. Right at Home makes my loved one's life easier by having assistance with tasks she can't do on her own, like house cleaning and companionship.

By Nellie J

Right at Home was a very dependable company. Right at Home made my life easier by having a caregiver who was able to care for my mother while I went out and did what I needed to do.

By Veronica P

Right at Home is the one to choose. Right at Home was very helpful and I hated that the care had to end. The caregivers were fair and prompt. They did everything I asked them to do.

By Mary Betty W

Right at Home is patient and I have nothing but good things to say. The caregiver does things done that I cannot do myself, like laundry.

By Luvenia J

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has good workers. Right at Home has made life easier because they take care of my mother, and they treat her nicely.

November 09, 2017

By Dochann W

Right at Home was good because the caregivers were on time and I enjoyed them. Right at Home made my life easier for me by helping me clean.

November 08, 2017

By Lea

I would recommend Right At Home to anyone looking for home health care. They have been exemplary!

October 20, 2017

By Carolyn R_1

Right at Home was compassionate, caring, and helpful. Right at Home helped with saving me time and gas. They were readily available which made things convenient for me.

October 20, 2017

By William A_2

Right at Home's caretakers have great skills. My caretakers from Right at Home were able to help me recover very well. They made it easy.

October 19, 2017

By Hannelore H

I would recommend Right at Home because they sent someone here that was personal and nice to be around.

October 17, 2017

By Mary E_3

I would recommend Right at Home to other people. Everyone that came out to see my loved one was excellent. The caregivers took care of my loved one and I was proud of them.

October 13, 2017

By Beverly B

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is accurate in the care they provide and very caring for our needs. Right at Home made my life easier by caring for my wife and they were with her when she went somewhere when i couldn't.

October 12, 2017

By Ruth T_2

I would tell a friend that Right at Home makes it so that you have someone around to take care of you pretty often. Right at Home makes my life easier by making it so that I do not have to worry about getting things done with my memory being the way that it is.

October 12, 2017

By Lea C

Right at Home has cheerful employees that know what they're doing, and they are very responsive to any problems I may have. Right at Home has made life possible for me. They bring me meals, they take care of me in remissions, supply me, and take good care of me.

September 27, 2017

By Lisa A_3

Right at Home is a great company because they had nurses that were very caring. The nurses were very good about answering my questions on things that I didn't know.

September 27, 2017

By Dr. Fred D

Right at Home is reliable in their services. The caregivers from Right at Home were only helping as they could or they would babysit.

By Deborah S_2

I would recommend Right at Home because the people that they have sent out are very good, and they are willing to do what needs to be done. Right at Home makes my life easier because they come in and give me a bath when they come to my home.

By Charles S_2

Right at Home said that they could provide a service, but no one at Right at Home knew what their job was. One week, the caregiver came when I didn't need them, and another week, they didn't come when I needed them. Right at Home could have the caregivers come on the right days and times.

By Sandra B_3

I would recommend Right at Home because they took care of my needs and were very good to talk to. Right at Home made life easier by taking me to my doctor appointments and the grocery store.

September 21, 2017

By Dale R

Right at Home's office seems good, and we've only had very few mix-ups. Right at Home's services have made my life easier.

September 21, 2017

By Joan B_2

The only thing that I don't like is that Right at Home bills you by the week. The caregiver that I have is working out very well for me.

September 12, 2017

By Joann D

Right at Home is capable of doing what they say they can do. The services provided by Right at Home helps me to get around because they provide me transportation.

August 28, 2017

By David Y

Right at Home is a very helpful company. They did a great job with taking care of my needs. Right at Home made my life easier by providing assistance. I was immobile and they were such a great help.

August 25, 2017

By Marcia B_1

Right at Home provided me with good care when I was incapacitated and I thought their caregivers had a very good work ethic. The services helped me to do things that I wasn't able to do for myself.

By Henry B

The caregiver is on time, respectful, dignified and is a pleasure to work with. The care from Right at Home makes my husband comfortable, healthy and makes him feel better.

By Sandra B_4

I couldn't have been treated any better. Right at Home did a really good job. Right at Home had a big impact because they did anything I asked them to. They would even sit down to talk to me if I wanted them to.

By Caroline C

I would recommend Right at Home because the caregiver that works with us is fabulous. Having Right at Home has made my life easier by freeing up my time and helping me with things that I couldn't do on my own for my mother-in-law.

August 15, 2017

By James M_9

The caregivers were competent, caring, and eager to help in any way they could. The services from Right at Home made things a lot easier on me since I am my husband's primary caregiver.

August 15, 2017

By Nancy H_5

Right at Home's services were pretty good. Right at Home's services gave me some time off from my wife's care.

By Anonymous_464

The caregivers from Right at Home are really great. My house looks great after the caregivers leave.

By Sallie B

The caregiver that came to work with me was kind and prompt. I had just had knee surgery, and I was home alone. The caregiver helped me out with a lot of small things that I could not do.

By Josephine W

Right at Home is reliable. Right at Home makes life easier because someone is there with my mom when I can't be and provides companionship for her.

July 31, 2017

By David H_5

I was lucky enough to have one caregiver who really cared about me, and was always very helpful. I have just had good experiences with Right at Home overall. Right at Home was a great help to me on the days that they were here by doing everything that I needed them to do.

July 28, 2017

By Jaqueline S

The caregiver that worked with me from Right at Home was so very nice. I really appreciated her help. I would definitely use Right at Home again if the opportunity arose.

July 28, 2017

By Clarette B

Right at Home is such a great service to have. I have never had any problems with them. They are so good at what they do. Right at Home makes my life easier by treating me with respect. They are so nice. I love to talk to my caregivers.

July 26, 2017

By James D_5

Right at Home was very good, efficient, and considerate. Right at Home was here, and helped me out. They would take the client to his doctors' appointments.

July 25, 2017

By Elizabeth C_3

Right at Home's management has failed their business because I wasn't able to get a hold of anyone. Right at Home should be responsible, and the agency should have had someone that I could call. It took forever for me to get a hold of anyone when I called. Right at Home didn't deliver any services.

July 20, 2017

By Roy W

I don't have any problems with Right at Home. The caregiver is very good, makes my father's meals, and provides very good care. The services from Right at Home help us tremendously because we live out of town and cannot be there for our father.

July 20, 2017

By Jacquelyn D

Right at Home is accommodating, they keep in touch, and they are flexible. Right at Home does the things they say they will do. It is different everyday, but they are very responsive to changes.

By Laverne S_1

Right at Home is a good agency that doesn't talk down to me, but treats me fairly and respectfully. My current caregiver helps me with my bath, which is wonderful.

By Robert M_8

The caregivers that Right at Home sent knew what they were doing and were extremely helpful and polite. It would have been difficult without Right at Home's help.

By Anonymous_520

I would like Right at Home to increase their level of staffing and to improve the quality of staff they do have. My caregivers have helped decreased my pain. I have a very painful illness, and the longer I stand or walk, the more pain I'm in. Having the help from Right at Home certainly helps with that pain.

June 28, 2017

By Alice B

I use Right at Home and they are very helpful. Right at Home has been around to help me and has been helping my husband.

By Mildred H

Right at Home gives me, an ill person, encouragement and hope. I haven't had to pull my family into this a lot and that is a blessing to them. Right at Home keeps me anchored knowing that someone is coming to check on me and that shows me that my family cares.

By Patrick E

Right at Home is professional. Right at Home gave me peace of mind.

By Thomas C_3

Right at Home's services were good and the personnel was excellent. I can't honestly say that Right at Home had an impact on his life because we opted for the hospice. Just knowing that he had the equipment at home made him feel more secure.

By Melissa A

It was nice to have the service, but I didn't get the full twenty hours that I was supposed get. Right at Home swept for me and did a few other things.

June 12, 2017

By David K_5

If they lived closer to me, they would be okay. Right at Home sent good caregivers, and they were always available to talk to and schedule with. They were very nice, they just didn't want to travel this far. When I was out, I didn't feel like I had to worry about my loved one.

June 12, 2017

By Jane M_1

Right at Home has never missed a time. They've all been nice and I have regular caregivers. I've never been disappointed with Right at Home. Someone is always here and they have always been good girls.

May 26, 2017

By Betty B_6

Right at Home is very dependable. Right at Home makes life easier by providing me with a rest and the ability to do other things.

May 25, 2017

By Robert M. W_1

Right at Home has sent us good people and we have had good results. The owners do home visits to do check ups. It's nice working with Right at Home, they are nice and they meet our needs.

May 22, 2017

By Nell C_1

Right at Home is very dependable and always here, and my caregiver helps me really well. The caregiver helps with my housework and takes me where I need to go. I am glad that I can have the services.

By Bob A_3

Right at Home did a good job at taking care of me. For the time that I needed Right at Home, they were very helpful. They did things that I couldn't myself.

By Mamie C_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home is the best. I appreciate that Right at Home is the best.

By Martha B_3

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is a caring bunch of people. Right at Home helped us out a lot. For me, I'm my mother's single caregiver so the caregivers made it so that I could get out and do errands. They would talk with her and really interact with her.

By Lorraine E_1

I am very satisfied with Right at Home, and my caregiver does everything for me. The services are so great because I have a caregiver to help me in and out of the shower. I have arthritis and it is great to have help, and she is very good about that.

June 17, 2016

By J. Fagan821673

Some are ill-prepared but most do a fair job. Someone wasn't watching Ms. Frances on her walk and she fell and skinned her knee.

December 29, 2015

By Michelle Richardson

My mother needed a little extra help at home. Right at Home provided that assistance and helped mom stay at home independently.

November 30, 2015

By H.C.

Ada and Charlie do a wonderful job in providing top-notch care and service to Mrs. Thomasson. Their staff is well-trained and very conscientious.

April 29, 2015

By Joseph39

Caregivers are on time and competent. Some caregivers are better and more experienced than others with clients with Alzheimer's. Provider can improve communication between caregivers changing shifts. Caregivers need to write down what food the clients eat.

April 29, 2015

By Shawn6

Charles Brown and his staff provided the help and comfort my family needed. We absolutely loved our caregiver and highly recommend this agency.

April 23, 2015

By Daug

Great company, great staff, skilled, and compassionate care.

March 29, 2013

By Jane17

Charles and Ada Brown do an exceptional job of managing Right at Home in Columbia, SC. Their staff has consistently provided excellent home care for our needs., They make it possible for us to "Stay at Home" - Thank you, Right at Home.

March 29, 2013

By Betty19

The agency meets my needs to the best of their ability. They are flexible with me when I want to change the change the CNA's schedule to comply with my activities, Charles and Ada Brown are very professional and care about their clients.

By Mr and Mrs Salvatore

Julia provides exemplary service for Cathleen. Christie provides exemplary services beyond expectations for Sal. Britney identified these caregivers that are the finest caregivers since our first association with Right at Home.

By Carolyn6

I have two attendants helping me and they work very well. They are very caring. Before they leave their time, they always ask if there is anything else they can do. Is certainly has made my life better!

By Gene3

Excellent Service!

By Amy8

Very professional and personal service. Rapid response time to referral phone calls. Right at Home has made a great name for themselves in the CSRH.

By Jane16

I cannot thank Right at Home enough for the services that they provided for my mother until she passed away. The caregivers were sweet and caring, always on time and very professional. The office staff was always on top of the case at all times. Thanks for your help!

By Ryan7

Excellent care and service during the final stages of my father's life. Their professionalism, consistency in caregiver scheduling and experience made these difficult times as comfortable as possible for my father and our family. I highly recommended them.

By Joseph8

I had the pleasure of having a group of wonderful and caring caregivers. I thank them for all of their hard work in helping my dad during difficult time. Thank you.

By Eva2

Always on time. Stays 2 hours and helps me very well to shower, dress and anything I ask her to do. Glad to have her. I don't know what I would do without her. She provides good service.

By Cathy18

Great job!!! Very pleased with the Britany!!!

By Irene2

All the girls are great! Great care always! Very caring and compassionate.

By Lucius

I have been using Right at Home services for the past 2 years. They are a God send for me! After having used other home care services in Columbia and not being happy with the services, I can tell you that Right at Home has exceeded all my expectations.

By Elizabeth14

I had a great experience with the service from Right at Home. Caregiver was always on time and did what I was needed. I will be happy to recommend Right at Home to my friends.

March 21, 2013

By Sandra16

Right at Home sends someone to my mother Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They come and help bathe and dress her. Then she gets her down to the dining room and she's there for three hours. She's nurturing and attentive to my mother. We've been using them for about four months. The caregiver does a good job. My mother is very happy with her.

From Right at Home Columbia