Right at Home Columbia

Overview of Ratings

4.4

November 08, 2017

By Lea

I would recommend Right At Home to anyone looking for home health care. They have been exemplary!

October 21, 2017

By Carolyn R 544049

Right at Home was compassionate, caring, and helpful. Right at Home helped with saving me time and gas. They were readily available which made things convenient for me.

October 20, 2017

By William A 544024

Right at Home's caretakers have great skills. My caretakers from Right at Home were able to help me recover very well. They made it easy.

October 19, 2017

By Hannelore H 542901

I would recommend Right at Home because they sent someone here that was personal and nice to be around.

October 18, 2017

By Mary E 541815

I would recommend Right at Home to other people. Everyone that came out to see my loved one was excellent. The caregivers took care of my loved one and I was proud of them.

October 13, 2017

By Beverly B 540113

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is accurate in the care they provide and very caring for our needs. Right at Home made my life easier by caring for my wife and they were with her when she went somewhere when i couldn't.

October 12, 2017

By Ruth T 538839

I would tell a friend that Right at Home makes it so that you have someone around to take care of you pretty often. Right at Home makes my life easier by making it so that I do not have to worry about getting things done with my memory being the way that it is.

October 12, 2017

By Lea C 538812

Right at Home has cheerful employees that know what they're doing, and they are very responsive to any problems I may have. Right at Home has made life possible for me. They bring me meals, they take care of me in remissions, supply me, and take good care of me.

September 27, 2017

By Lisa A_531722

Right at Home is a great company because they had nurses that were very caring. The nurses were very good about answering my questions on things that I didn't know.

September 27, 2017

By Dr. Fred D_531609

Right at Home is reliable in their services. The caregivers from Right at Home were only helping as they could or they would babysit.

By Deborah S_529823

I would recommend Right at Home because the people that they have sent out are very good, and they are willing to do what needs to be done. Right at Home makes my life easier because they come in and give me a bath when they come to my home.

By Charles S_529741

Right at Home said that they could provide a service, but no one at Right at Home knew what their job was. One week, the caregiver came when I didn't need them, and another week, they didn't come when I needed them. Right at Home could have the caregivers come on the right days and times.

By Sandra B_529676

I would recommend Right at Home because they took care of my needs and were very good to talk to. Right at Home made life easier by taking me to my doctor appointments and the grocery store.

September 22, 2017

By Dale R_527971

Right at Home's office seems good, and we've only had very few mix-ups. Right at Home's services have made my life easier.

September 22, 2017

By Joan B_527967

The only thing that I don't like is that Right at Home bills you by the week. The caregiver that I have is working out very well for me.

September 12, 2017

By Joann D_522435

Right at Home is capable of doing what they say they can do. The services provided by Right at Home helps me to get around because they provide me transportation.

August 28, 2017

By David Y_516877

Right at Home is a very helpful company. They did a great job with taking care of my needs. Right at Home made my life easier by providing assistance. I was immobile and they were such a great help.

August 25, 2017

By Marcia B_516484

Right at Home provided me with good care when I was incapacitated and I thought their caregivers had a very good work ethic. The services helped me to do things that I wasn't able to do for myself.

August 23, 2017

By Henry B_514812

The caregiver is on time, respectful, dignified and is a pleasure to work with. The care from Right at Home makes my husband comfortable, healthy and makes him feel better.

August 23, 2017

By Sandra B_514800

I couldn't have been treated any better. Right at Home did a really good job. Right at Home had a big impact because they did anything I asked them to. They would even sit down to talk to me if I wanted them to.

August 22, 2017

By Caroline C_514589

I would recommend Right at Home because the caregiver that works with us is fabulous. Having Right at Home has made my life easier by freeing up my time and helping me with things that I couldn't do on my own for my mother-in-law.

By James M_511820

The caregivers were competent, caring, and eager to help in any way they could. The services from Right at Home made things a lot easier on me since I am my husband's primary caregiver.

By Nancy H_511801

Right at Home's services were pretty good. Right at Home's services gave me some time off from my wife's care.

By Anonymous_511313

The caregivers from Right at Home are really great. My house looks great after the caregivers leave.

August 14, 2017

By Sallie B_510903

The caregiver that came to work with me was kind and prompt. I had just had knee surgery, and I was home alone. The caregiver helped me out with a lot of small things that I could not do.

August 14, 2017

By Josephine W_510886

Right at Home is reliable. Right at Home makes life easier because someone is there with my mom when I can't be and provides companionship for her.

July 31, 2017

By David H_503976

I was lucky enough to have one caregiver who really cared about me, and was always very helpful. I have just had good experiences with Right at Home overall. Right at Home was a great help to me on the days that they were here by doing everything that I needed them to do.

July 28, 2017

By Jaqueline S_503326

The caregiver that worked with me from Right at Home was so very nice. I really appreciated her help. I would definitely use Right at Home again if the opportunity arose.

July 28, 2017

By Clarette B_503308

Right at Home is such a great service to have. I have never had any problems with them. They are so good at what they do. Right at Home makes my life easier by treating me with respect. They are so nice. I love to talk to my caregivers.

July 26, 2017

By James D_501599

Right at Home was very good, efficient, and considerate. Right at Home was here, and helped me out. They would take the client to his doctors' appointments.

July 25, 2017

By Elizabeth C_501004

Right at Home's management has failed their business because I wasn't able to get a hold of anyone. Right at Home should be responsible, and the agency should have had someone that I could call. It took forever for me to get a hold of anyone when I called. Right at Home didn't deliver any services.

July 20, 2017

By Roy W_498902

I don't have any problems with Right at Home. The caregiver is very good, makes my father's meals, and provides very good care. The services from Right at Home help us tremendously because we live out of town and cannot be there for our father.

July 20, 2017

By Jacquelyn D_498888

Right at Home is accommodating, they keep in touch, and they are flexible. Right at Home does the things they say they will do. It is different everyday, but they are very responsive to changes.

By Laverne S_494782

Right at Home is a good agency that doesn't talk down to me, but treats me fairly and respectfully. My current caregiver helps me with my bath, which is wonderful.

By Robert M_494765

The caregivers that Right at Home sent knew what they were doing and were extremely helpful and polite. It would have been difficult without Right at Home's help.

By Anonymous_494762

I would like Right at Home to increase their level of staffing and to improve the quality of staff they do have. My caregivers have helped decreased my pain. I have a very painful illness, and the longer I stand or walk, the more pain I'm in. Having the help from Right at Home certainly helps with that pain.

June 28, 2017

By Robert & Alice B_489735

I use Right at Home and they are very helpful.

By Mildred H_484306

Right at Home gives me, an ill person, encouragement and hope. I haven't had to pull my family into this a lot and that is a blessing to them.

By Patrick E_484290

Right at Home is professional.

By Thomas C_484284

Right at Home's services were good and the personnel was excellent.

By Melissa A_484278

It was nice to have the service, but I didn't get the full twenty hours that I was supposed get.

June 12, 2017

By David K_482028

If they lived closer to me, they would be okay. Right at Home sent good caregivers, and they were always available to talk to and schedule with. They were very nice, they just didn't want to travel this far.

June 12, 2017

By Jane M_481919

Right at Home has never missed a time. They've all been nice and I have regular caregivers.

May 26, 2017

By Betty B_476393

Right at Home is very dependable.

May 25, 2017

By Robert M. W_475689

Right at Home has sent us good people and we have had good results. The owners do home visits to do check ups.

May 22, 2017

By Nell C_473692

Right at Home is very dependable and always here, and my caregiver helps me really well.

By Bob A_471301

Right at Home did a good job at taking care of me.

By Mamie C_471269

I would tell someone that Right at Home is the best.

By Martha B_471266

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is a caring bunch of people.

By Lorraine E_471244

I am very satisfied with Right at Home, and my caregiver does everything for me.

June 17, 2016

By J. Fagan821673

Some are ill-prepared but most do a fair job. Someone wasn't watching Ms. Frances on her walk and she fell and skinned her knee.

December 30, 2015

By Michelle Richardson

My mother needed a little extra help at home. Right at Home provided that assistance and helped mom stay at home independently.

November 30, 2015

By H.C.

Ada and Charlie do a wonderful job in providing top-notch care and service to Mrs. Thomasson. Their staff is well-trained and very conscientious.

April 30, 2015

By Joseph39

Caregivers are on time and competent. Some caregivers are better and more experienced than others with clients with Alzheimer's. Provider can improve communication between caregivers changing shifts. Caregivers need to write down what food the clients eat.

April 30, 2015

By Shawn6

Charles Brown and his staff provided the help and comfort my family needed. We absolutely loved our caregiver and highly recommend this agency.

April 23, 2015

By Daug

Great company, great staff, skilled, and compassionate care.

March 30, 2013

By Jane17

Charles and Ada Brown do an exceptional job of managing Right at Home in Columbia, SC. Their staff has consistently provided excellent home care for our needs., They make it possible for us to "Stay at Home" - Thank you, Right at Home.

March 30, 2013

By Betty19

The agency meets my needs to the best of their ability. They are flexible with me when I want to change the change the CNA's schedule to comply with my activities, Charles and Ada Brown are very professional and care about their clients.

By Mr and Mrs Salvatore

Julia provides exemplary service for Cathleen. Christie provides exemplary services beyond expectations for Sal. Britney identified these caregivers that are the finest caregivers since our first association with Right at Home.

By Carolyn6

I have two attendants helping me and they work very well. They are very caring. Before they leave their time, they always ask if there is anything else they can do. Is certainly has made my life better!

By Gene3

Excellent Service!

By Amy8

Very professional and personal service. Rapid response time to referral phone calls. Right at Home has made a great name for themselves in the CSRH.

By Jane16

I cannot thank Right at Home enough for the services that they provided for my mother until she passed away. The caregivers were sweet and caring, always on time and very professional. The office staff was always on top of the case at all times. Thanks for your help!

By Ryan7

Excellent care and service during the final stages of my father's life. Their professionalism, consistency in caregiver scheduling and experience made these difficult times as comfortable as possible for my father and our family. I highly recommended them.

By Joseph8

I had the pleasure of having a group of wonderful and caring caregivers. I thank them for all of their hard work in helping my dad during difficult time. Thank you.

By Eva2

Always on time. Stays 2 hours and helps me very well to shower, dress and anything I ask her to do. Glad to have her. I don't know what I would do without her. She provides good service.

By Cathy18

Great job!!! Very pleased with the Britany!!!

By Irene2

All the girls are great! Great care always! Very caring and compassionate.

By Lucius

I have been using Right at Home services for the past 2 years. They are a God send for me! After having used other home care services in Columbia and not being happy with the services, I can tell you that Right at Home has exceeded all my expectations.

By Elizabeth14

I had a great experience with the service from Right at Home. Caregiver was always on time and did what I was needed. I will be happy to recommend Right at Home to my friends.

March 21, 2013

By Sandra16

Right at Home sends someone to my mother Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They come and help bathe and dress her. Then she gets her down to the dining room and she's there for three hours. She's nurturing and attentive to my mother. We've been using them for about four months. The caregiver does a good job. My mother is very happy with her.

From Right at Home Columbia