Right at Home Waukesha

Reviews of Right at Home Waukesha

Overview of Ratings

4.8

By Susan70525450

My mother is aged, has severe dementia, is weak and very agitated. She constantly tries to get up and move about but will fall if she does. Care providers from RAH walk her around for hours at night now. And, they leave thorough notes for us.

By Florence5

Prompt, Cheerful, does everything you ask of her and more. Doesn't stand and gab. She keeps working. Her name is Kim. She cleans for me weekly.

By Greg4

Always friendly-always helpful-willing to work with you. They actually listen to you when you have something to say. And they came to visit my Grandmother when she was in a nursing home healing from a fall. That's a company that CARES! They help my Grandmother

By Pat25

If a caregiver is scheduled- they are always very prompt. Kim in particular have been wonderful. The staff have been very helpful in matching someone to my needs. I would recommend them. Kim is a regular with me for over one year.

June 27, 2013

By Pamela8

John is an efficient administrator. I've hired several staff for a variety of jobs and they're all been excellent workers. Now I can even Skype with my mom! Fast set-up, flexible, and in my experience best thing since sliced bread!

From Right at Home Waukesha