Right at Home Waukesha

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Waukesha

Karen94454050 June 13, 2014

Employees in the office are very knowledgable, personable and quick. Home care person is charming and has taken a real interest in my father. She is punctual, stays her complete time, and is never absent. I do have concerns about cleaning training, especially in cloth use and handicapped toilet cleaning.

Right at Home Waukesha understands the toilet cleaning preferences and cloth use of some handicapped clients can be different, so our caregivers try to keep this in mind. We encourage our caregivers to accept constructive feedback from our clients, so we can provide the best care possible. We’ll work with each client to make sure everything is just right. Right at Home Waukesha is your trusted friend in home care.

Caring70605550 June 29, 2013

Everything is going well. Thanks! Kelly does laundry and cleaned

Vicky5 June 28, 2013

They have done a great job of matching the personalities of their caregivers with the needs of my mother. I have been very pleased with how caring these caregivers have been! They have been wonderful with my mom! I have also appreciated their flexibility! We have had schedule changes, emergency needs and cancellations and they have been very understanding!

Susan70525450 June 28, 2013

My mother is aged, has severe dementia, is weak and very agitated. She constantly tries to get up and move about but will fall if she does. Care providers from RAH walk her around for hours at night now. And, they leave thorough notes for us.

Florence5 June 28, 2013

Prompt, Cheerful, does everything you ask of her and more. Doesn't stand and gab. She keeps working. Her name is Kim. She cleans for me weekly.

Greg4 June 28, 2013

Always friendly-always helpful-willing to work with you. They actually listen to you when you have something to say. And they came to visit my Grandmother when she was in a nursing home healing from a fall. That's a company that CARES! They help my Grandmother

Pat25 June 28, 2013

If a caregiver is scheduled- they are always very prompt. Kim in particular have been wonderful. The staff have been very helpful in matching someone to my needs. I would recommend them. Kim is a regular with me for over one year.

Pamela8 June 27, 2013

John is an efficient administrator. I've hired several staff for a variety of jobs and they're all been excellent workers. Now I can even Skype with my mom! Fast set-up, flexible, and in my experience best thing since sliced bread!

From Right at Home Waukesha

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Features of Right at Home Waukesha

Business Address

• 9600 W. Greenfield Ave.
    West Allis, WI 53214